• App Of The Day:
Top 10 Productivity App in UK & Ireland.
Top 100 Productivity App in 30+ countries.
Product of the Day on Product Hunt.
Habit App helps you create and maintain good habits, allowing you to achieve your long-term goals. Detailed graphs and statistics show you how your habits improved over time. The app is completely free to use!
- Color customization *new
- Widget *new
- Unlimited habits
- Authentic design
- Clear overview of your progress
- Schedule habits on days you pick
- Add notes and motivation quotes to your habits
- Many more to come!
• Improvement: minor UI improvements and updates to make your experience much better.
• Bug fixed: the widget does not display more than 4 habits.
• Bug fixed: habit strength control does not change color after edit.
===== Previous Updates =====
Version 1.14 (May 31, 2019)
• Improvement: widget. Visuals improvements for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE.
• Improvement: rate us popup optimized on iPhone SE.
• Improvement: to avoid mistakes the application ask you twice if you want to delete a habit.
• Bug fixed: habit details. Minor visual bug fixes.
• Bug fixed: the application could crash while editing a new habit.
Version 1.13 (May 24, 2019)
• New Feature: Look at your progress from a habit start date.
• Bug fixed: Widget. Layout.
Version 1.12 (May 18, 2019)
• Bug fixed: a habit could disappear after dragging.
• Bug fixed: notifications could come from a deleted habit.
• Bug fixed: the application could crash while saving a new habit.
• Bug fixed: the application could crash while opening a habit details screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Minimalistic and effective
I have been tracking my habits for several months - first on paper, which proved disastrous. Later, via apps. A lot of habit tracking apps try to dress it up with “game interface” or limit the amount of habits you can add without premium. I really like this app, Habit, because of how straight forward it is. The amount of clicks to check off a habit is exactly two, which I am extremely happy about. And I like that I can see percentages, based on frequency, which are much more annoying to calculate by hand. I don’t use the reminders, and I’m glad opting out is an option. Thankfully there are no premium ads or pop ups! While I’m not a fan of the bright color scheme, that’s easy to overlook. Thank you for making the app I was looking for! 🙏
Love It, But Hoping for Some Additional Features
I love this app a lot. I especially love the fun, bright color scheme that’s very minimalistic. The bubbles and percentage success is much nicer than a streak-system because there isn’t as much guilt for missing some habits. I also love the new widget feature (BIG reason why I stuck with Habit instead of other apps like Done or Today), but for some reason, only 4 of my habits are showing up on the widget, which is a bit frustrating. I also would love a way to have an account or back up system for my habits so that my progress is saved if anything happens. Finally, I’d love it if I can download this on my iPad as well, but I’m not sure it’s iPad compatible yet. Regardless, I definitely see myself sticking with this app for a while and am excited to see this app evolve!
I just recently started using this app but I absolutely love it. I love the way you track your habits and it both gives me reminders (literally) of stuff I need to do while not stressing me out at the same time. Unlike other apps that would drop you back go 0 for missing a day or two, this app gives you leeway. Another feature I adore is being able to choose how much you pay for premium. I don't have a lot of spending money so I chose the cheapest option, but I adore the fact you weren't immediately denied the option of premium if you were poor.
Highly recommend if anyone wants a low-stress but highly motivated way to stay on track!
- Siarhei Hermanovich
- 20.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019. Germanovich Sergey
- In-App Purchases
- Thank you! $2.99
- I Like Habit App $4.99
- Love & Champagne for The Team! $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.