Ever wanted to be one of those people portrayed in the most famous paintings? If you could travel back in time, which artist would you choose to meet and ask for a portrait?
It's not that we suddenly got a time machine, but we have a better option - the latest AI technologies inside this new AIportrait app with dozens of various portrait art styles, based on genuine masterpieces of all time. This is your unique chance to turn your photo into a real piece of fine art as if it was painted by Leonardo da Vinci or Johannes Vermeer.
Choose a photo and try on as many art styles as you wish - Pop Art, Surrealism, Contemporary Art, Impressionism, Modernism… Become a part of the world’s most popular scenes: from Vincent Van Gogh’s ‘Starry Night’ to Edvard Munch’s ‘Scream’. Turn your selfies into oil, texture, watercolor, pastel drawings - no limits.
AIportraits PRO subscription options:
$4.99 per month
Your AIportraits PRO subscription will automatically renew 24-hours prior to the end of each term and your card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time in your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused period of the term. An unused portion of free trial period will also be forfeited once any of the subscription options is purchased.
Some minor (yet important) under the hood changes you are not likely to notice.
Ratings and Reviews
Cost vs output
I very much like this little app but there are two issues I have.
1. Even though there are some great filters this app is not worth near $5 monthly subscription costs. At best a one time charge of no more than $25. Also needs a clean up brush to paint in or out wanted/unwanted areas in the processed photo.
2. I know you call this a portrait art app but I would like to see it applied to any photos and in particular pet photos. It seems all these apps want to concentration on human subjects and even then it’s geared to the female side of the spectrum.
Step up your game a couple of notches and you will have one of the best apps out there for the phone photo people out there.
Cute app but not for a subscription fee
I’d gladly pay under $10 to get the full version but not a monthly subscription fee for it. But it works fairly well. Some of the filters make everything way too dark but definitely different and interesting filters on there.
This app is AMAZING
So I’ve tried using those fake “Portraits to cartoons” apps, there as bad as they sound. I wanted to change my user photo on Steam so for some reason instead of just drawing my own photo (again), I decided to try one of these apps (again), I searched up “Portrait to Drawing” in the search bar and one of the first ones that I saw was this one. I thought “uuughhh why am I doing this again” and tapped on it, then I proceeded to download it, I was extremely surprised when I opened it, because it works amazing! I currently have drawing of myself for my Steam profile. Thanks Alportraits!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Informe Laboratories, Inc.
- 95.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Informe Laboratories, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1-month of AIportraits PRO $4.99
- Pro Effects & Ads Removal $2.99