RB Logbook from CAE is the ultimate digital pilot logbook.
Smart fields, intuitive layout, and unique features make RB Logbook the next generation of logbooks. You career, from student all the way to the left seat, in one place.
Discover some of the awesome features RB Logbook provides:
- ACARS Scan – Take a picture of your OOOI terminal and we’ll do the rest
- Easy and secure storage of all your documents and certifications
- Sync with RosterBuster – the #1 Crew App – supports over 500 airline rosters
- Two taps flight logging. Tap on departure and on arrival to log a flight.
- Optimized workflow to log flights faster than ever before.
- Create a printable report in PDF in any format required by local authorities.
- Jeppesen, EASA, FAR, DGCA, TCCA compliant logbook
- Keep track of currencies and limits using advanced filters
- Import data from other logbooks and take control of your data anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
- RB Logbook can be used offline and will sync with the cloud when internet is available.
- Unlimited Cloud storage. Reliable and secure and always available.
Using RB Logbook is free for the first 250 logged block hours. It is also free for students.
We know lots of pilots are willing to try RB Logbook, but are committed to another logbook provider with a subscription. That's why we are now offering to take over your subscription. We'll effectively let you use RB Logbook for free, for the duration of that subscription you have for another logbook, up to a period of 1 year. There's no obligation to keep using RB Logbook after this free period. We have confidence that our app will convince you.
When the subscription expires and is not renewed, the data and all options such as printed reports and exports remain available, but no additional flights can be logged. Please note that refunds will not be issued after a subscription renewal.
At CAE, we understand the daily challenges that operators and crews face while managing their flying schedules worldwide. With modern crew-focused mobile apps and operator’s enterprise solutions, we enable both crews and operators with better and smarter ways to connect instantly to vital and relevant operational information.
RB Logbook has been developed with pilot’s convenience always in mind, and we continue to develop RB Logbook further with your feedback. We strongly believe in user driven innovation. Let us know your thoughts and suggestions through email@example.com.
- Fixed an issue while saving an Optional Field.
- Revised SignUp form validations.
- Fixed issues regarding the Account Validity display.
- Resolved negative 'Total Times' issue.
- Improved UI and functionality of Crew Selection while editing flights.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic App with great support!
Really love this app. Been using it out on the line and the ability to just take a picture of the ACARS and have the times load is a game changer for me.
In addition the developer was unbelievably responsive in helping me import my company provided flight logs.
I would highly recommend this app to any professional pilots that want a hassle free way to keep their logbook updated.
Not great but not awful
I’ve been using the app for about three months. Like the ability to take a photo of the ACARS times. Works well most of the time but does need editing occasionally.
Worst concern is support though. Weeks ago I decided to upgrade to the premium app. My profile is still showing the free app (which limits the number of entries).
And recently, my phone logged me out of the app. When opening the app now, I see the screen processing it’s normal “preflight” stuff and then the screen blanks. Can’t do anything.
I’ve sent many emails to customer support about both of these problems and have heard nothing back from them.
Pretty good app but if they can’t support it properly it isn’t worth the money.
No customer service! Paid for premium and got nothing. Stay away!
Developer Response ,
We apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered, and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that the delay in upgrading your account to premium access has been frustrating for you. We would like to inform you that this is a known issue, and we are actively working to resolve it.
To expedite the process and ensure that you receive access to the premium features as soon as possible, we kindly request you to send a message directly to our customer support team. They are fully aware of the situation and will prioritize your request to upgrade your account swiftly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, and we appreciate your patience and understanding. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as it helps us improve our services and deliver a better experience to our users.
Please reach out to our customer support team, and they will be more than happy to assist you further. We apologize once again for any inconvenience caused and genuinely appreciate your continued support.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CAE Crew Solutions B.V.
- 92.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 CAE Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Early Bird $49.99
- Premium MS Flight Sim Logbook $4.99
- Premium Annually $49.99
- Premium Monthly $5.49