PDFelement - The ultimate PDF Editor and Scanner with all the tools to read, edit, annotate, protect and create PDF files on your iPhone and iPad. It is trusted by millions of users with more stable performance, stunning new UI and iOS-friendly experience, and richer functions.
CREAT & EDIT PDF
• Create PDF files from blank documents or images directly
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document
• Font recognition is automatically detected
• Change font, size, and color of the original text
• Select paragraphs in your PDF document to cut, copy, paste or delete them
• Support undo and redo to make your editing workflow easier
• When you use the mobile phone to shoot documents, it automatically removes the cluttered background and scans the documents to the high-definition version of the PDF.
• Multiple scan your document to PDF easily.
MARKUP & ANNOTATE PDF
• Add notes and comments to PDFs: highlight, underline, or strikethrough context
• Markup PDF by adding text box with an arrow, text call-out, stamps, freehand drawings, and use the eraser
• Allow you to find any notes and markups quickly
BOOKMARKS & COMMENT
• Use Bookmarks for intuitive navigation through PDF files
• Add, delete, modify, search and edit your bookmarks and comments
VIEW PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open and view PDF documents
• Simple full-text search, scroll, and zoom in and out
• Choose the single or double-page mode
• Select either vertical or horizontal scroll mode
• Transition using continuous or jump page transitions
• View various format files, including Excel, PPT, Word, image, audio, video, etc.
• Switch to dark mode to change the background color of the app
FILL & SIGN FORMS
• Directly edit your PDF forms with ease
• Sign your forms using a handwritten signature
• Convert your PDF to word, excel, PPT, pages, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF, and other formats easily
• Convert word, excel, PPT, pages, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, GIF to PDF
• Multiple convert your PDF documents powerfully
MERGE & ORGANIZE PDF
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages
• Manage your PDF pages: extracting, reordering, rotating, inserting, or deleting PDF pages simply
CLOUD SERVICES & WI-FI TRANSFER
• Import files from cloud storage, including iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, WebDAV, FTP, and SFTP via Wi-Fi wireless transfer
PDF FILE MANAGEMENT
• Manage PDFs effortlessly, and customize your own PDF folder using embedded folders
• Choose to view files in grid mode and list display mode
• Sort and search for your files
• Compress PDFs to zip. to reduce the file size
• Invalidate interactive comments in PDF document content and make them part of the document object
PROTECT PDFs WITH PASSWORD
• Set a password to protect PDFs from being opened by unauthorized users
In-APP Purchase Details
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Please note that this app only supports editing native PDF files. It does not support editing the scanned PDF. If you cannot edit the text in PDF, please check if it is a scanned PDF. Thank you!
Need HELP? Please contact us! We'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Support Center: http://support.wondershare.com
- Added the option to request account removal
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
One minor issue
Love the app. One minor issue, but important for me: I’m having issues with adding an image to the pdf. I’m wanting to add a .png file with a blank background to the pdf, but whenever I insert it, a white background is automatically added and the white background cannot be edited out, despite it not being present in the original .png file. The same issue of the white background being there is present when importing a stamp as well.
Another workaround to this, for me at least, may be to insert a signature, but I’m unable to upload a signature; the only option to add a signature is to draw it on my phone.
Any help would be appreciated. Great app overall though!!
This app seemed promising to begin with... and it really could be, if only they were not trying to rip-off their customers into purchasing more advanced plans (or plans they don't need!)
They do this I believe by once you made you purchase (example I purchased the year subscription, through my Apple account), I believe once an update happened, you will attempt to print or save a document without the watermark, and upon doing so it will request you purchase a new plan! You can select the refresh button, it will say refresh complete and then still demand a purchase of a NEW (MORE EXPENSIVE PLAN). If you try to select the plan you currently have (example, the yearly plan) it will say "you have already been enrolled in this plan." The truth is, if you have faults in your app, that take money from customers and give them ZERO product in return, that is STEALING! If this is an "app malfunction" then you should not have your app on the store with products / plans for sale. BUYER BEWARE.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we are truly sorry to hear that you experienced issues while using PDFelement. Please update to the latest version1.2.4 of the PDFelement app as we recently released new features and bug fixes which should help resolve the issues you experienced. (Please don't uninstall the old version just update!!!)In case you are still having difficulty, please send us an email at email@example.com.Thanks for your support!
No customer support
I loved the app and purchased it. I had in mind to get a corporate license if they have one. I’m on day six and three emails sent to support. I have not received any sort of acknowledgment. The original problem stemmed from not being able to login on a second device. It says I have the wrong password. I do not have the wrong password. I use all of the same passwords for every app I use for business. However,I wouldn’t know if I accidentally entered in the wrong password because it only required me to enter the password once. There was not an option to confirm the password on the initial account setup. Trying to set a new password is impossible because I do not get the emails the app says it’s sending. Now, after being on the phone for 20 minutes waiting on a customer care rep, an automated voice came back and said no customer care rep is available at this time. I’m demanding a refund and do not recommend this program.
Developer Response ,
We're extremely sorry that you had to face such difficulties problems in customer service are not something we are known for. We may not be able to change the past but if you give us a chance, we will completely make it up to you. You may reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to resolve this to your benefit and earn you back.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wondershare Technology Group Co.,LTD
- 80.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2003-2022 Wondershare. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription (iOS) $6.99
- Quarterly Subscription (iOS) $9.99
- Annual Subscription (iOS) $29.99
- iOS $39.99
- PDF Editor & Scanner Pro（iOS） $6.99
- Quarterly Subscription (All) $39.99
- Monthly Subscription (All) $19.99
- Annual Subscription (All) $129.99
- PDF Editor & Scanner Pro $29.99
- PDF Editor & Scanner Pro $49.99