PlantPal: Care Companion 4+
Water Reminders & Plant Diary
Sasquatch Studio Inc.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Introducing the ultimate app for plant lovers! Track watering tasks (and more) so you never forget. Maintain a photo journal of your garden, and be proud with your work!
PlantPal is your key to happy and healthy houseplants.
Use PlantPal to keep track of care tasks, maintain a photo journal of your plants, and stay organized with your space.
### Smart Reminders ###
PlantPal reminds you when it's time to water your plant. Never again shall you struggle to remember when you last remember the plants.
Soil not dry yet? Snooze a task with one tap, and PlantPal will automatically defer the task by a few days to fit your schedule. Need reminders to fertilize, repot, and prune your plants? PlantPal also has you covered.
- Track watering, fertilizing, repotting, misting, and more
- Snooze a task with one tap. PlantPal automatically suggests the days to snooze the task based on repeat frequency and your preferred day-of-week schedules
- Set up “Work Days” when you want to take on more tasks with your garden. On your off days, PlantPal gives you your time back so you can be elsewhere
- Apply seasonal task schedules that automatically rotates when the season arrives
- See your tasks at a glance with iOS widgets
### Plant Diary ###
Maintain a photo journal of you plants. Use your camera to remember when they sprout, bloom, or took on new growths. You can also share the photos easily with photo templates.
- Take photo with your camera, or import from iOS Photo Library
- Import and backdate photos you took before
- Add some captions to remind your future self about key decisions and milestones
- Archive photos of product labeling so you can find them again later
- Jog back memories with your plants with the iOS widget
### Stay Organized ###
Use Rooms to sort your plants and stay organized. You can add different Sites if you got plants at work or in your vacation cabin.
If you have different plants that live in the same planter, Groups can be very helpful. Grouped plants have their care tasks show up together, and you can always split and regroup them if you have other ideas about a new planter.
- Organize plants with Sites and Rooms
- Group plants so that their care tasks show up together
- Archive plants that are no longer with you and keep all of the photos.
### PlantPal Library ###
PlantPal has a library of hundreds of houseplants—and counting! We indexed our database so that you can search them by their common names or latin name, even if there’s a typo—we’re humans after all ;)
Also included in the app are curated editorials that talk about plant care best practices, or recommend the plants just for you.
### Water For Free, Forever ###
For casual houseplant owners, PlantPal is free to use. You can add your garden, track watering, and maintain a photo journal all for free.
Once you feel up for it, PlantPal Pro membership unlocks all care tasks for you, and you can use powerful organization tools such as Rooms or Groups. You can also unlock advanced features such as Work Days and smart snooze.
### Wishlist and Plant Identifier ###
Use the built-in Wishlist to track plants you want to add to your garden—perfect for planning your next shopping trip to the nursery!
Using iOS Visual Look Up*, you can identify the type of plant in the photo and learn more about how to take care of them.
* Visual Look Up may not be available on some devices, in certain countries or regions, or under certain iOS system language settings.
### Organic App, Zero BS ###
PlantPal is brought to you by a team of one, based in Vancouver, Canada. We have a simple and honest business model that your 5-year-old kid can explain to their grandma.
There are no ads. No begging you to check out some article from “the team”. No showing you a FOMO-triggering video. No signing up or logging in. No secretly uploading your photos to an obscure server on the web. No using dark patterns to make you a public profile without you knowing it.
It’s a good native app. It syncs over iCloud. It doesn’t wait for “the server” to respond with every tap you make. It’s about 10 MB in size.
Greetings, plant parents!
PlantPal 4.10 is here with Live Activities! When you open PlantPal to go through your tasks for the day, your progress continues to show up in Dynamic Island (on iPhone 14 Pro and 14 Pro Max) or on your Lock Screen.
Live Activities starts automatically on iOS 16.2 and above. It’s available to all users for free.
We hope you’ll enjoy this update! As always, please reach out for any feedback or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Hopefully I can use it on android one day
Developer Response ,
Hi jx2985—thank you for the feedback. User experience has been our top priority and I’m glad you enjoy using PlantPal!
everything is working great. Thank you!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Cadence_P, glad to hear the problem you experienced was resolved! Please feel free to get in touch for any feedback and ideas :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sasquatch Studio Inc.
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021–2023 Sasquatch Studio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PlantPal Pro $19.99
- PlantPal Pro $2.99
- PlantPal Pro: Lifetime $49.99
- PlantPal Pro: Lifetime $34.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.