Covering all the essentials and more, Kdan PDF Reader is the world’s leading PDF editor on the market. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, organize, and sign PDF forms with ease. Extract text content from images through the OCR converter. Quickly backup and send files to friends, classmates, and colleagues via email or any popular Cloud storage service. Optimizing your work quality and productivity has never been this easy!
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as “10 Essentials” in Utility on iTunes
- Featured in “10 Best PDF Reader Apps For iPhone & iPad 2019” by FOSSBYTES
- Featured as “Best Utility App” in App Store Rewind
***WITH PDF READER YOU CAN***
CREATE & ACCESS FILES
• Create and combine scans to multi-pages PDFs
• Extracts texts from images for further editing with OCR (optical character recognition)
• Get files from Kdan Cloud, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, Evernote, FTP, or WebDAV client
• Supports all mainstream file formats, including Vitrium* PDF format (Like University of Phoenix Ebooks)
• Text Reflow & Auto Flow
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFS
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add pre-designed stamps, including Approved, Sign Here, Confidential, and more
• Insert shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• Fill PDF forms
• Send out annotations as a summary
• Save annotations as XFDF format
• Remove all annotations with one single tap
SIGN ON THE SCREEN DIRECTLY
• Sign contracts and agreements with signatures
• Store and manage signatures from within the library
• Add signature image to PDFs
WRITE ON PDFS
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to add handwritten notes
***UPGRADE WITH DOCUMENT 365***
Document 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device, document solution that includes Kdan's best PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps along with online converting and faxing services.
***WITH DOCUMENT 365 YOU CAN***
UNLOCK ALL FEATURES IN PDF READER
• Work across iPhone, iPad, and Mac
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• Present a PDF as a slideshow
• Night mode
• Attach audio notes, insert images & add hyperlinks to PDFs
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Control the access to the app with a password, Touch ID, or Face ID
• Add password protection to PDFs
• Remove the owner password and restrictions from PDFs
EDIT PDF PAGES
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Extract pages or images from PDFs
• Add text & image watermarks
• Merge & split PDFs
• Convert files to and from PDF format
• Send faxes from your devices
• 1 TB storage space on Kdan Cloud
• Annual plan: billed annually at $59.99/year after 7-day trial ends
• Quarterly plan: billed quarterly at $19.99/quarter after 3-day trial ends
• Monthly plan: billed monthly at $9.99/monthly after 3-day trial ends
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on LinkedIn: Kdan Mobile
You always can find us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
Support to markup images
■ Special characters supported for passwords used for Kdan ID
■ You can edit the content in text boxes without turning off the editing mode
■ Keep your screen awake when viewing PDF documents
■ Support to scroll between pages when freehand writing on PDFs
■ Overall improvements and minor bug fixed
From past releases:
■ Enjoy iPadOS multiple windows with the PDF Reader iPad app
■ PDF Reader integrates with Dark Mode
■ Sidecar - Use your iPad as a second display for PDF Reader on your Mac
■ Google Drive - Support to access the files from team shared folders
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is what it is, a pdf app. Although there are some changes I would make.
I'm not sure if these have been implemented and I just haven't found them yet, but it would be nice if the following were included:
- change the colors of the pdf (like how you can do in Adobe pdf reader). My dark theme is turned on, but the whiteness of my documents hurt my eyes if I read at night.
-the text can be very small, and when you zoom in you have to scroll constantly from right to left/vise versa. Maybe give me the option to make the text bigger (so it fits the screen)
-page to page reading option (like a book)
Developer Response ,
Hello Jean, thanks for the suggestions. For the first question, you can change the the background color of PDFs. While you open the PDF, there should be a viewing mode (on the left bottom side of the screen with an "Eye" icon) for you the change colors. As for the second question, we would suggest you turn on "Text Reflow" to turn the PDF into text mode. Then you could change the font size. For the last one, do you want to view PDF in a two-page spread like a book? If so, we're working on it and will release it in 2020(TBD). If you still have other questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We'd be happy to help. Thank you. :)
Cannot restore files at new iPhone X and the paid app was not exist anymore.
I paid a one time version for more storage several years ago and I didn’t know that the files could not transfer to my new Iphone X from my old Iphone X (same model) this year. I still could do that one year ago. It used to restore files automatically, but not anymore. It created so much trouble. Now they require to subscript the Kdan cloud service to store the files according to the app introduction. Some reviewers complained that it was hard to cancel their subscription. My husband backed up my old phone with PC and restored to my new phone. The app on my new phone just showing freeze and could not complete the downloading. I realized that the paid app I purchased was not exist anymore, only the free one.
Per the instruction that showed on reviews, my husband followed the steps to restore my files, but they could not be open because they required me to subscript their cloud service to have more space. What a pain! My old paid app had more space for all my files. They deleted my paid app a few years later and asking for more money to replace. I think this is not the right way to do the business, made me feel I got cheated, so I would not suggest this app to anyone.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we allow users of the retired app to transfer to the new app for free. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so customer support to assist you. Please make sure that you backup all the files and don't remove the old app before the transfer is complete. Thank you!
Helps me read pdf books
I am using the free version. All I need is a pdf reader that will track where I’m at in reading a pdf book. This is very nice. Hope I can continue using a free version. Other features seem very interesting though I don’t currently have need of them.
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 217.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2009-2020 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Document 365 $59.99
- Deluxe Business Pack $5.99
- Creativity 365 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.