Say goodbye to multiple 3 ring binders, suitcases full of books, and time wasted trying to find that song that you need. iGigBook manages all of your PDF sheet music resources; real books, fake books, chord charts that transpose, single sheets of music and full blown scores. All of your music at your fingertips, in real time, on any gig.
Designed by gigging musicians for gigging musicians, iGigBook features a powerful search engine that lets you instantly find the one song that you need among the thousands contained in your sheet music collection. Show up to any gig confident that when the tune is called, you'll have it ready while others fumble and flip through pages.
iGigBook works like the powerful search engines that you've used for finding stuff on the web. Start typing in the name of a song and search results from over 70 books appear so that you can choose the best arrangement that you have available. Only iGigBook can allow you to find, in seconds, all versions of "Autumn Leaves" or all of the songs by Antonio Carlos Jobim.
Now is the perfect time to get your hands on the perfect jam session tool and the only app that allows you to find in seconds that needle in a haystack tune buried deep inside your vast sheet music collection.
Take a look at the features:
• Draw on your scores with an Apple Pencil, finger or stylus (In App Purchase).
• Integrated metronome with tap tempo and rhythm patterns.
• iPad Pro ready, view 2 pages side by side in landscape mode.
• Over 70 fake and real book indexes makes searching a breeze.
• Import PDF files from iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive.
• Add notes to any score, highlight repeats, D.S., D.C., Coda, etc.
• Transpose between Bb, C, Eb and Bass clef versions of the same PDF.
• Manage scores of any size, 1 page to thousands of pages.
• Quickly locate the song you need by typing in the title.
• Looking for all of the tunes by Miles Davis? iGigBook can find them!
• Powerful Set List Manager lets you create, arrange, sort, combine and rename.
• Email set lists to band members and include a PDF of the songs in the set.
• Print a hard copy via AirPrint, of the music contained in a set.
• Import bookmarks present in your PDF documents or create your own.
• Send MIDI commands to your MIDI devices from any page.
• Add and delete pages from your PDF (In App Purchase).
• Turn pages hands free with an iPod 5th Gen/iPhone 4S or greater.
* iGigBook DOES NOT PROVIDE PDF BOOKS FOR DOWNLOAD.
Got questions? Ask them before you buy. If you're not sure what this app does or whether or not it will do what you want, visit forum.igigbook.com and ask questions, we will help you.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A dream come true
This is an amazingly useful app. I have bought many fake books in my life. They are clunky, and you need a suitcase if you want to bring several of them with you on the road. Over the years I found most of those books in PDF form for free on the internet. I don't feel bad about using them, because I did by the actual book years ago! With iGigBook I can now have all those books, and my own music with me on every gig on my iPad. Not only that, but the smart index system of iGigBook makes it super easy and fast to do a search across all books in seconds. AMAZING! How did we live without it?!?
I admit I’m not a computer programmer. I’m a musician. When I asked for assistance uploading PDF files I was told to download iTunes. When I asked for help indexing I was told this program does not support all indexes. When I asked to chat or talk on the phone I was told there for support Personnel do not make phone calls. It is probable that this program would work for me but not if I can’t figure out how to use it. And the support team seems to be only interested in sending short answers via email and the communication between us has not worked out.
All of the ratings on the website are four and five star. I regret my rating is not equally as high
I told support that I did not understand and they said they would just say that I had rejected their help in their response
I have continued to ask for help. To their credit I still get email answers.
We paid for the app and are determined to make it work. IGigBook support says emails have worked for their customers in the past and that is the support they offer.
I am raising our rating because they are trying even if their answers are still confusing.
Developer Response ,
iGigBook is an easy app to use and it offers many benefits that thousands of musicians have come to rely on in the nine years it has been available. The app was designed by musicians that gig regularly for musicians that gig regularly. iGigBook doesn't require you to be a computer programmer. In your emails you expressed the desire to create your own indexes which is a detailed process and we pointed you to the How To that describes how to do that in detail. We're still here to help you, contact us.
Very user unfriendly
My score navigation tool doesn’t work. When I enter a repeat it just keeps repeating over and over again. I also entered where the end repeat it is, but that has no effect. If only there was someone I could talk ask about this. Extremely frustrating. Guess I’ll have to invest in a different app. Strongly discourage anyone from buying iGigBook unless they have hours to experiment with it.
Developer Response ,
The How To with regards to score navigation is pretty clear. The repeat feature is designed to repeat over and over because it's used in situations where you have a multi page chart that you need to play all of the pages over and over. A two, three or four page chart that you need to play from end to end is a good example of this. The How To also describes using DC and DS which result in a single repeat. We always respond to email and posts on the forum within 24 hours. It doesn't take hours to experiment with the app, there's help built into the app, and extensive How To section at http://forum.igigbook.com and you can contact us by email.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Black & White Software LLC
- 24.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Philip A. Smith, All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Transposable Jazz Chord Charts
- Holiday Charts Transpose
- Transposable Pop Chord Charts
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.