Track all your sports pursuits with Map My Tracks. Cycling, running, walking or just when out on the move... you can track it all, and stream it live. Join over a million other people who use Map My Tracks to track their workouts and outdoor pursuits.
Map My Tracks OutFront turns your iPhone into a high performance all-sport GPS tracker that's amazingly easy, fun and motivating to use on bike rides, runs or hikes as well as other outdoor pursuits.
Featured in Apple's What's hot list
#1 iPhone app in Health & Fitness in Japan, France, Belgium, Iceland, Czech Republic
It's the only app you'll need to track all your outdoor activities.
>> TRACK YOUR OUTDOOR PURSUITS
• Measure your performance across sports like running, cycling, walking, or just about any outdoor pursuit
• Track your distance, speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss
• Get a breakdown of your activities for each day, week, month or year
>>ANALYSE YOUR PERFORMANCE
• Sync activities to MapMyTracks.com for detailed analysis of your performance
• Compare your performance on segment leaderboards
>> STREAM LIVE ONLINE
• Broadcast your cycle rides, runs, and other sporting activities live for friends & family to follow online
• Post photos live to your profile during your workout
>> CHALLENGE YOURSELF
• Set goals and keep yourself motivated
• Compare and compete against others in the weekly and monthly leaderboards
>> BE SOCIAL
• Tell the whole story and add photos to your activities
• Create beautifully crafted videos of your activities to share
• Follow friends and help keep them motivated
• Share activities on Facebook & Twitter
>> DISCOVER - WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
• Identify nearby peaks, places and others tracking live with the iPhone's camera
• Browse the maps to follow people live or see others nearby
• Find new nearby routes try out
• Challenge yourself and take on local segments on your cycle rides and runs
>> CONNECT TO SENSORS AND DISPLAYS
• Connect to Bluetooth & ANT+ sensors from Wahoo Fitness (requires in-app purchase)
>> UPGRADE TO PLUS
• Unlock the full power of the app and website with a PLUS subscription
• Track live so others can follow your progress online
• Get an ad free experience
• PLUS features are available with an in-app purchase.
Subscriptions for Map My Tracks PLUS are $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year. Map My Tracks PLUS subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription will automatically renew each month and be charged through your iTunes account, yearly subscriptions will automatically renew each year. Subscriptions renew at $2.99 per month or $28.99 for a full year automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks leave us a good review in the App Store. If not, send your feedback to email@example.com and let us fix it before you write a review.
Map My Tracks uses HealthKit to export your Map My Tracks activities into the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data. This service is optional.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Terms of service: https://www.mapmytracks.com/term-service
Notes can be added once again!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So so good!
I’d been resistant to app-ifying my runs since apps try to incentivize something that I really didn’t need a push to do. I love running and I do it for the joy of running, the good days and bad days, the long runs that energize me and the short runs that I can barely finish.
But when my son wanted to train for a fun run, we looked for an app that would let us know how we were doing. Map my tracks was the one we chose, and it worked for our training and the race was a success, and I continue to use Map My Tracks. It hasn’t taken the fun out of running, but instead keeps accurate data of distance and time, and I love it.
Thanks for making an app that doesn’t turn running into a quest for a level up, but instead works with my running to provide data. I love this app.
It works very well. Had used another big name ap for years but then all of a sudden it stopped recording the distance properly. Communicated with ap maker and could not get it corrected even after several attempts of reloading the ap. Map My Tracks on the other hand works very well. I especially like the automatic pause when I stop to chat with someone on the road
Great app for horseback trail rides
This is a really good app for horseback riding. I like that it gives you your fastest speed along with a whole bunch of other information. I also like that you can go back and review your ride later to see how fast you went, the elevation, etc. at specific parts of the trail. The only problem I have had so far is that it sometimes it will not shut off when I press the stop button. It also drains the battery of my iPhone after a couple hours of use.
Update: every once in a while the mph messes up. Today it recorded our top speed as 68.9 mph when it was probably more like 12 mph. Can’t find anywhere to submit this issue in the website.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 90.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Map My Tracks
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS subscription $3.99
- Pro upgrade $3.99
- PLUS subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.