Sticky Password is the award-winning password manager and form-filler that has been protecting millions of passwords around the world for more than 17 years. No more forgotten, unsafe or reused passwords! With Sticky Password, your logins, passwords and other sensitive data is securely stored on your iPhone / iPad and encrypted using AES-256 — the world’s leading encryption standard.
Of course, Sticky Password also generates new strong, unique passwords whenever you need them. What’s more - you won’t have to worry about typos and entering your data on all those sites you visit. Sticky Password makes your online life easier by typing your data for you on login pages.
- Remembers all your passwords and types them for you as you browse.
- Keeps all your logins and credentials ready for use and absolutely secure.
- You'll need to remember only one password — your master password to unlock the app.
- Alternatively, use your TouchID, FaceID or PIN code to unlock the app.
- World's leading security — AES-256 encryption.
- Enhanced two-factor authentication.
- Offline access to your vault.
- Generates passwords for your accounts that nobody will crack.
- Sticky saves them for you because remembering them all is hard.
- Sticky also identifies weak, old and reused passwords in your existing accounts.
- Keep your credit card numbers in the super secured vault that only you can access.
- Secure any text you want with AES-256 encryption.
- Secure memos protect your passport, IDs, software licenses and much more.
- Access secure memos wherever you go — on your mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Share password with others. Securely.
- Implement good password habits across your business. Improve employee productivity.
SYNCHRONIZATION & BACKUP
- Sync all your passwords and credentials to all your devices. Access them anywhere.
- Select from industry-leading sync options — cloud or local WiFi sync.
- Secure cloud backup of all your encrypted data. Only if you want it.
Sticky Password is always free for one device.
You can get even more with Premium features and manage your passwords and data across all your devices:
- Cloud sync & backup.
- Local Wi-Fi sync.
- Secure password sharing.
- Priority support.
And if that's not enough, Sticky Password:
- Received PCMag's Editors' Choice Award with a rating of 'Excellent'.
- Enables you to use your passwords on ALL your devices.
- Has best-in-class sync options.
We've been helping people with passwords for more than 17 years. Each Sticky Password Premium license allows us to support the non-profit organization Save the Manatee Club. Let us help you protect your sensitive online data and in turn we can help endangered manatees around the world.
- Fixed autofill in applications
- Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Sticky password is a great alternative to LastPass. They use AES with 100,000 rounds just like LastPass. You can get a lifetime license for about $50 if you wait for a deal. If you lose or forget your password then you have to delete your vault and start over. That sounds bad but it is actually a good feature, as that reduces the vulnerabilities an attacker could use to break into your vault. The only negatives with Sticky Password are (1) that there are synchronization issues with 2fa so I can not recommend enabling it, as you could be locked out of your account, and (2) they will not allow a second vault so you can separate your work and personal accounts. Still, 5 stars when you include price
Love Sticky PWs
1 years ago I began using a password manager which will remain unnamed out of integrity for the fact that the company is trying to correct their ills. I went through a bad time. I researched several password managers before I switched. I selected Sticky passwords based on reviews and feedback from other uses. From the demo that was allowed, and the great customer support both online instructions and the speedy communication from them in transferring the 300 passwords to the Sticky Password Software en oro me y. What I also like is the choice of cloud or local syncing of the password database and 2FA. I’m still learning what other features are available. One I’d like to see is the ability to change dates passwords without having to do so manually. Also not all 300 passwords transferred. This is nothing compared to what the other software lacked in all areas. Hands down I think sticky passwords rocks! There are some workarounds that need to be learned auto load is not always possible on the mobile app but that just adds more security. Also SPWS supports Manatees and that’s just cool!
Great Password Manager
I’m just an ordinary computer user with several hundred online sites that have login IDs and passwords. I am concerned about having strong, non repeating passwords for all these sites. Have a similar issue with certain programs on my PC. There was simply no way to remember all of them. I used my own custom designed database for a while, but I don’t know enough programming to automatically fill-in the appropriate fields on a web page, so I needed something better.
Sticky Password solved my problems. I’m very satisfied with the usability of this program and it’s convenient automatic backup to my local PC. I’m not interested in putting all my passwords in the cloud...
Really very satisfied with Sticky Password.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lamantine Software a.s.
- 79 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2001 – 2021 Lamantine Software. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Sticky Password Premium (1 user, 1 year) $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.