GQ is the world's leading men's magazine, dedicated to bringing you the best in men's fashion, lifestyle and entertainment. Style, sport, health, humour, politics, music… GQ covers it all with intelligence and imagination.
Our AWARD-WINNING APP lets you to delve deeper into mind of GQ. Each issue, we open our pages to the most stylish men, the most beautiful women, and the most authoritative political figures in the world. We review the latest films, music, gadgets and cars, and give you all the fashion and grooming advice you need.
DOWNLOAD THE APP for FREE and enjoy:
- EXCLUSIVE video, audio & web links
- GLOSSY photography
- EXTRA bonus content
*** APP FEATURES ***
- Intuitive navigation makes it easy to browse
- Once downloaded, browse through the issue offline anytime
- Build your own Favourites and compile a list of articles across different issues
- Choose to purchase a single issue or subscribe and SAVE 33% on the retail price
- All published back issues are available to purchase
Buy a single issue for just £2.99
*** SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE 33%***
1-year subscription for £22.99 + Start with a 30-day FREE TRIAL!
Rolling-monthly subscription for £2.29 a month
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same period length, unless you change your subscriptions preferences in your settings. You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase, though no cancellation of the current subscription will be allowed during an active subscription period.
The British GQ app has been rebuilt from the ground up, with improved navigation and greater stability on all iOS devices
Now you can:
- Download issues in the background
- Save your favourite content for later reference
- Get up-to-date support and customer service information
Ratings and Reviews
Live in USA have subscription through App Store until 2015. Can't download February 2014 issue to ipad air. GQ people say it is apple problem. Apple people say it is GQ problem. No one to contact to get money back. Nothing to do but eat charge and buy paper subscription.
March edition abandons mobile view (updated)
The latest March 2018 issue no longer features the mobile view of the magazine on iPhone X making it virtually impossible to read without constant pinching and zooming of the text. While the mobile format had some quirks with its indexing of the magazine, it was very easy to read the text. Please restore the mobile version with the “read” feature.
The iPad version works perfectly.
The newly released app goes a long way to addressing the readability problem for current and future issues of the magazine. However, it renders its archive of previous issues to virtually functionless pdf copies. It would be nice if the old app was released as an “archive” reader for past issues created for the old format.
I also appear to have lost access to the December 2017 issue that was the first in my new subscription. I am quickly becoming a very disappointed and dissatisfied subscriber :(
Interaction is gone
There used to be a lot of interaction and video content etc. when I first subscribed to the app it was a beauty. Now it’s bland and lame.
- The Conde Nast Publications Limited
- 22 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © The Condé Nast Publications Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $2.99
- 1 Year $29.99
- GQ July 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.