The best way to discover and purchase royalty-free images and videos on your mobile device. Browse over 310 million high-quality stock photos, illustrations, vectors, and videos from one of the world’s largest subscription-based stock library. Buy your content and share it easily—all within the app.
Explore high-quality stock images and videos, as well as expertly curated collections.
310+ million images and 17 million videos
Search a comprehensive library on the go: millions of royalty-free photos, images, illustrations, and videos.
Buy single images and videos, and access them on any device.
Save your content on both your desktop and mobile.
Add your favorite images or videos to collections—organize, share, and download them anytime.
With over 150,000 new images and 70,000 new videos added daily, you can find everything your projects need.
Written by industry experts, our blog is filled with tips for artists, designers, social media experts, marketing managers, and more.
Bug fixes and minor enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Listening responsive and innovative // home
My experience with Shutterstock is first time in my life when I felt a corporation not only listened and responded to the needs of the individual, but also genuinely cared about the products and services derived from them. The continuous improvements made over the past two years speak volumes about the values and corporate culture it promotes.
You pay hardworking professional photographers a couple cents??
A couple cents for hard work, uploading, a trained eye, a lifetime of education, tens of thousands of dollars in equipment that constantly needs to be updated and maintained, countless hours of editing, uploading, keywords, categorizing, and descriptions. Someone in this equation is very very greedy and taking what little bit of food in the best of times could be bought with the already low prices you paid out only to be slashed by 60% or more.. There is a big movement with all the photographers to contact all the photo buyers to explain our position of how we are being taken advantage of.. I have 15 years experience and over 3000 pictures on Shutterstock, thousand of hours spent getting my pictures on Shutterstock and I would have made more money today picking up a bottle off the road and getting the deposit on it.
This is a company that is taking in free content that they put zero money or effort into creating, editing, keywording, etc. and is now giving themselves a raise to an 85% commission. This leaves a pittance of 15% for the creators.
The shutterstock head office is located in lavish, opulent space the Empire State Building, among the most expensive real estate in the planet. The new ceo is pulling in over a million a year in salary and bonuses. What they are doing to the longtime, loyal contributors that have come to rely on the income generated from years of hard work is inexcusable and they should be ashamed of themselves.
Please consider Adobe, Alamy or Pond5 for your stock media purchases. They are the more “fair trade” of the options out there and you will be supporting the independent artists that need it, now more than ever. Thank you.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shutterstock Inc.
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Shutterstock, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Single image $16.99
- 5 image pack $49.99
- 2 image pack $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.