Take control of your finances with Mobile Banking by Santander.
Use Touch ID, Face ID or your Security Number to access your Santander accounts quickly and safely, including your mortgage. All your contacts in one place so you can pay your bills, friends, and mobile contacts with ease.
Business customer? You’ll need to download our other app, ‘Santander Mobile Business Banking’, to manage your business accounts.
Manage your accounts
• Use our 24/7 ‘Chat’ service to ask your banking questions. We can also put you in touch with a real person should someone become available.
• See your running account balances and transaction history.
• Check pending transactions for your current account and credit card.
• Arrange mortgage overpayments or change to a new deal with us.
• Report your credit or debit card as lost or stolen.
• Freeze your Mastercard debit or credit card if you’ve lost it.
• View your card PIN by logging on to the app, clicking ‘More’, then ‘Cards’.
• Move money between your Santander accounts.
• See information about your Santander products to help you make the most of your money.
Quick, easy payments
• Pay a Santander credit card using your Santander current account.
• Make secure, fast payments.
• Pay someone using just their mobile phone number through Paym.
• Manage your Direct Debits and standing orders.
• Use Touch ID, Face ID or your Security Number to authorise transactions made online, and consents with third party providers.
Your money, your way
• Sign up to My Money Manager and get insights to help you make the most of your money.
• Switch on Retailer Offers and get cashback at top retailers, just by spending with your Santander credit or debit card.
• See alerts you’ve set up to help keep you informed.
• Set up ‘Quick Balance’ on your device’s Today View and see the balance of your chosen account without having to log on to the app.
Before you start
We’ll need to send One Time Passcodes to the mobile phone that’s registered to your account, so make sure that your number is up to date in Online Banking.
Once that’s done, it takes just a few minutes to get started with Mobile Banking:
1. Open the app and enter your Online Banking log on details
2. We’ll send you a One Time Passcode (OTP) by text message
3. Enter the code into the app to register your device
4. We’ll ask if you want to set up Touch ID or Face ID to log on
And that’s it, you’re in. Be sure to allow ‘push notifications’ to get messages from us straight to your phone’s home screen.
Never share a One Time Passcode (OTP) with another person. Not even a Santander employee.
Never download software or let anyone log on to your computer or devices remotely following or during a cold call.
Never enter your Online Banking details after clicking on a link in an email or text message.
All interest and Retailer Offer rates within our App Store images are for visual purposes only and may not be indicative of our actual rates.
(English language only)
Santander Mobile Banking will not run on devices that have been jailbroken.
Please make sure you have the latest Apple software on your phone so that our app runs smoothly. Your device will need to be running iOS version 11 or above to use this app. If you are unable to update to this version, please log on to Santander Online Banking to access your accounts.
Apple, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the US and other countries.
Santander UK plc. Registered Office: 2 Triton Square, Regent's Place, London, NW1 3AN, United Kingdom. Registered Number 2294747. Registered in England and Wales. www.santander.co.uk. Telephone 0800 389 7000. Calls may be recorded or monitored. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Our Financial Services Register number is 106054. You can check this on the Financial Services Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.fca.org.uk/register. Santander and the flame logo are registered trademarks.
This release includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Never an issue
I’ve never had any issues banking with Santander. As an international students, although in the beginning was a bit difficult choosing the right financial intermediaries, I’d recommend Santander as it’s easy to open account and start the service promptly without any hassle.
Minimal UI but lacking essential features
Previous iterations had a way to know how much you have spent during the week or you could just ask the voice assistant.
Both now both them are gone and I honestly used them a lot because I always like to know how much I'm spending.
Bring one of these two features back please. And btw, checking account details have changed location or removed? Add some guide whenever you move things around and it's not easily accessible. This app makes me think too much that bad UI.
Great Banking App
I ove this App . It's easy and safe to use plus the security is very strong so I would recommend customers download and use it .
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Santander UK plc
- 157.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Santander UK plc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.