Sortly is the ULTIMATE INVENTORY APP - Featured in Forbes, ABC news, FOX, New York Post & Inc. etc! More than 5 million items sorted!
Create a visual inventory of your items with photos, tags, notes, price, QR labels, barcode scanner, lending info and more.
1. Manage Home Inventory
2. Track Small Business Inventory
3. Organize Your Move
4. Catalog your Collectibles
• EASY ORGANIZATION: Organize your items in folders and sub-folders. 5 levels of folders for flexible categorization (eg. Home > Bedroom > Closet > Jewel Box > Diamond Ring). Use folders to denote physical locations or categories.
• MULTIPLE PHOTOS: Add up to 8 photos to visually document your folders and items. Customize photos with highlights and resizable arrows. Pinpoint that one object in a sea of objects!
• INCLUDE TAGS, NOTES, PRODUCT & WARRANTY INFORMATION : Add searchable tags and notes to folders and items. Add details of your items like SKU number, serial number, purchase date, warranty date etc. Schedule reminders to alert on purchase date returns or warranty expirations.
• TRACK LENDING & GET REMINDERS: Track lent items and set reminders for when to get them back
• BARCODE SCANNER: Lookup items with barcodes in seconds. Support for UPC, ISBN & EAN barcodes. Significantly reduce typing. (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• GENERATE ELEGANT QR LABELS: Bring beauty and zen to moving or organizing. Create beautiful QR labels using off-the-shelf self-adhesive labels and link them to folders and items. (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• CLOUD BACKUP & SYNC: Use Sortly Plus to automatically backup your data. Use the same account across multiple devices to keep data in sync! Share the account with your friends, family or colleagues to share data with them! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• AUTOSAVE TO EVERNOTE: Save your data to Evernote without lifting a finger!
• UPDATE LOCATIONS: Move your things in real life? No problem — it’s easy to update their locations in the app!
• MOVING CHECKLIST: Manage your move in one app!
• CSV IMPORT AND EXPORT: You have data in spreadsheets? No problem. Import or export CSV with Sortly!
• PDF & DROPBOX EXPORT: Export your data to two different types of PDF: Album and List types. Now you can share the PDF with anybody! Export your photos to Dropbox with just one tap! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• WEB ACCESS: Access all your data in the web! Utilize your computer’s large screen and keyboard to organize better! (SORTLY PLUS ONLY)
• Many, Many more features!
UPGRADE TO SORTLY PLUS - Sync. Label. Export.
• Sync data between devices. Backup to the cloud.
• Access on the Web.
• Create elegant labels and QR codes to scan & track everything you own.
• Save, share or print. Export to CSV, PDF, Dropbox or Evernote.
• Price: $4.99 monthly or $47.99 yearly
NOTES ABOUT SORTLY PLUS PURCHASE
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period as per the price shown above.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when your purchase Sortly Plus subscription again.
• Sortly Term of Service: http://www.sortlyapp.com/tos/
Fixes crashes on photo album
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing!! Made organizing super easy and effortless.
For some context - I spent months trying and testing out almost 10 different apps to help me organize my office and home. After a comprehensive search I decided on Sortly. I have never given a review before but I think this was deserved.
Each app had its flaws and advantages but with Sortly there was no compromise. I was amazed by how simple and visual it was. It took me almost no time to get started It’s incredibly intuitive and their folders based system makes it really easy to see/organize your stuff.
I was able to catalog my items by location and then tag items based on type. In the last 2 weeks I have logged almost all stuff (over 300 items) and it saves me about 4-5 hours each week not having to manually search for items every time a client calls asking for them.
I did have a couple of issues syncing between my sortly desktop and sortly mobile but I think it was temporary (maybe because of my bad rural internet) aside from that it’s been near perfect.
My next step is to start using the qr labels feature to so that I can start searching for stuff by scanning to start saving myself more time. I have also sent their team suggestions to make the app work even better ( they are saying some of them are already in the works)
If you are looking for an app to get your office organized, I could not be more confident to recommend Sortly.
First let me say that app functions quite well. The one huge feature missing is when you have several folders nested and then an item in the final folder. When you are actually in the item it does not show you the path of how to find the item. For example: Attic > Back Shelves > Middle Shelf > Box 1 > Video Camera. It does show this path (albeit very small font) in the Search function. But it should be inside the detailed view as well. Otherwise it kind of defeats the whole purpose of the app.
But it doesn’t matter if this is the greatest app in the world because the price is so far out of bounds. Developer’s have gone crazy lately with this subscription based pricing.
This app is basically used to inventory your household or business items. So it stands to reason that people will be using this app for a long period of time. But if I want to use this app to inventory my house over a 10 year period it will cost me $500. That is crazy!!! $500 for an app on my iPhone? That is almost as much as the phone itself. Absolute insanity and greed. Luckily there are other great options out there with flat fee pricing so I can actually own my data. I don’t like the fact that I am only “renting” my data with this app and they can change the pricing plan on me anytime they choose.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your feedback. We are implementing the features you have suggested in upcoming updates. We continuously add new features to our software (mobile and desktop app) based on feedback from users like you.
I would also like to address your comments regarding pricing - Our app is FREE for a large majority of home users. The paid plan that you are referring to is primarily for business users. At $4.99 per month we provide a multi-platform desktop software and mobile app (sync via cloud) with features and capabilities comparable to $100-$200/month softwares. I can assure you it costs money, time and resources to build, maintain and continually improve a software.
We are the #1 ranked and highest rated app in our industry over the last 5 year. We pride ourselves on consistently providing an exceptional experience for our customers. Our customers who signed up 5 yrs ago are still paying the same they were paying earlier. We do not increase our pricing after you are a paying customer.
We hope you can understand our point of view. If you are willing to give Sortly a try, we would love to provide you 3 free months of our paid version so you can experience the features/value it provides and hopefully change your opinion of Sortly from a 1 start to a 5 star.
Hope to hear back from you.
Sortly Support Team
Great for collectibles, kids toys, books, or any list!
I love this app! I'm still using the free version and its so easy to use that not only do I have a couple of my collections uploaded and organized, but I have started to use it for my kids toys and books too. Amelia Bedelia, fancy Nancy, and Skippy Jon Jones are some favorites. Because we go to the library to borrow books I can't always remember which titles we actually own, so when I'm at a second hand store I no longer end up buying duplicate copies of a book we already have. Same with their toys- trolls, my little pony, hatchamils, shopkins, etc. one of my kids loves to "check on their stuff" so I added folders for stuffed animals, super heroes, Lego sets, etc with just a picture of the item for them to scroll through & they love it.
And because you can export and save the data, my spouse is considering using the app to keep track of all the household manuals, receipts, etc.
Highly recommend this app!
- Sortly Inc.
- 75.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Sortly Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Plus $4.99
- Plus $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.