Are you prepared in the event of a home disaster? Do you have enough home insurance to cover the true cost of your possessions?
Use Home Contents to quickly produce an accurate and complete estimate of your belongings.
Note: The free download is limited to 25 items and 1 property. A one-time in-app purchase unlocks everything.
* Capture an entire room in minutes using our quick camera entry mode to capture every item
* Fill in the details later and add additional photos and PDF receipts
* Add purchase date, value, serial numbers, warranty information, notes & more…
* Supports multiple properties and multiple currencies
* Add new locations and custom categories
* Built-in smart categories to easily track your warranties and unvalued items
* Create professional looking PDF reports by location, category, price & more…
* Detailed single-item reports with larger photos for high value items
* Universal app for iPad/iPhone. Sync data between devices using iCloud or WiFi
* Supports iPad features like Split View, Slide Over and drag & drop of images
* Quickly lookup up items by name, model and more using the search feature
* Comprehensive Backup, Restore and Export options available
* Assign a password for added privacy
- fixes a date selector crash on iOS 16
Ratings and Reviews
This makes finding things much easier
For years, I have wanted a way to easily inventory “stuff” around my house and garage. The big things I can usually locate, but the small things that get packed away in boxes and cabinets are often difficult to find. On many occasions, I have spent hours searching for a tool or part that I know I have somewhere. I just can’t find it. My initial plan was to take a photograph of each item when I buy it. I could then create albums in iPhoto to organize the images. This method was slow and I was not satisfied with the search features in iPhoto. This app has solved all my issues. I tried it for free for one afternoon. That was enough to convince me to buy it.
Here is my strategy. Whenever I buy a new part or tool, I take a picture of it with my iPhone. I also take a photo of the place that I store the item. At a future time, I sit down with an iPad and create new entries of each item and the storage location.
I may not ever get all my “junk” organized, but I am starting to get ahead of things. It took me decades to get disorganized, so it will take a while to get everything in order. I am getting there.
Best I’ve ever tried and I’ve tried them all
I’ve tried hundreds of apps to keep my household inventory and for one thing or another each has failed. I knew this was the perfect app in less than five minutes after running through the features and adding items, printing PDFs, then syncing to my icloud. As a person who’s suffered a traumatic brain injury, has problems learning new things, and has basically no short term memory; THIS APP IS SO INTUITIVE!!!! I never felt lost or dumb trying to figure things out. It’s complex with everything you could possibly want an app like this to have but so well organized in its flow and layout, I feel like I’ve had this app my whole life instead of an hour
I wish I could give more than five stars. Outstanding job developers! Y’all should take a bow for a job excellently done then go make us lots more apps cause you guys are awesome :)
Ok, I usually do not rate apps but this one exceeds all expectations. We are moving and I wanted an app that not only documented our items but nicely organized them. Home Contents does this and so much more. Right off the bat, we easily set up our categories and since the sync feature works beautifully, were able to quickly get through rooms with both of us using our phones to document and then sync to the ipad. Easy to enter item information and photos. Easy to search for things. Easy to run amazing reports. My only complaint is that I wish the developer had put together an actual manual (pdf) on how to use this app. I know it probably does so much more than I realize but I am having to find out by just trial and error. Totally worth the price.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CURLYBRACE APPS LTD
- 7.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2022 CurlyBrace Apps Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- UNLOCK ALL FEATURES $5.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.