Simple and effective weight loss tracking.
Simply enter your daily weight and let Weight Diary estimate your progress and how long it will take to reach your goal. No guesswork or calorie counting required.
Our trend line cuts through the daily fluctuations in your weight so you know instantly whether you are on track. As long as the trend line is sloping downwards and most of your daily entries are below the line then you are losing weight. It is that simple.
Use our goal and calorie calculators to further plan your diet.
* Shows your weight, estimated weight loss and goal remaining at a glance
* Visual BMI (body mass index) display
* Our date slider and calendar let you quickly jump to any weight entry
* Graph view shows your daily weights and trend line
* Goal calculator helps you plan your diet and set your daily/weekly goals
* Calorie calculator helps you work out your total daily calorie target based on your age and other factors
* Summary view shows your overall progress at a glance
* Log view shows individual weight entries
* Add an optional password or use Touch ID to keep your weight entries private
* Choose your units. pounds, kilograms or stones. calories or kilojoules
* Full data backup, import and export capabilities
* Comprehensive help and support available in the app
This update adds support for devices running iOS / iPadOS 13.
- dark mode theme
- delete / modify entries from the log view
- pull-to-dismiss weight entry / settings screen in iOS 13
- new calendar popover control
- bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app because it's SIMPLE. It's not a life tracker, no. It's not myfitnesspal, it doesn't track food or macros or exercise. It just tracks weight and calories: the two most important things for anyone trying to lose weight. I like it because it clearly shows my current weight and list all the weigh-ins from the past weeks so I can see my progress. It also shows me my average calorie deficit over time based on the weight I've lost and my average weight lost per week. Tracking my life can make me crazy, and with this app I can just track the fun stuff. It is a tool that gives me motivation to keep working hard so I can watch the number on the scale go down from week to week. Great app!
As a patient of the VA required in a home health check to weigh myself daily I find this app a great asset! Limited to sodium and liquid intake I am very limited to what I may eat in order to loose weight. And weighing daily would not be my own fist choice.
Having said that I have learned to watch trends rather than daily weight results! With this app I can read those trends and learn to trust them! This is huge to those who must weigh daily. Without it one might find themselves greatly more depressed and despondent over the frequent minimal weight gains along an otherwise successful downward trend cycle! Watching trends is key! 😃
Lost my data
This is the first week of using! The simplicity of the app is awesome. It seemed to be exactly what I was looking for in a diary app.. until this morning. I had to set up again, so all of my previous data is missing.. at least I haven’t been using it too long!
Update: the app developer reached out in less than 24 hours and gave me recommendations! It worked; my previous review was posted in haste and I should have reached out... It is fully functional again!! User errors..I haven’t been using long but it is just what I need.
Developer Response ,
Hi. If this happens again try restarting your iPhone as we have not had any reports of data loss like you are describing. Note that Weight Diary Lite automatically backs up your weight data and you can access these backups from the Restore option in the Settings screen.
- CURLYBRACE APPS LTD
- 18 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 CurlyBrace Apps Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.