Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
* Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Track various Body Measurements in addition to weight
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app
- Bug Fix for Withings Scale Integration
- Bug Fix for Apple Watch integration
Ratings and Reviews
My favorite weight loss tracker
I have about 5 weight tracking apps running, after losing data from 1, I became a little paranoid of losing all my hard work so I added a couple. 😁 I love this one above them all for the range of options it allows.
Some apps have just as many but don’t teach you how to use them and how they impact your tracking. While a beginner can still use it and the basics it provides the History and Graphs sections are really great for those of use who like to dig into the details. Showing what category your BMI is placing in the way this app does allows me to see how much farther to go to get to the next category by pound where others are too general.
I also really love the journal section which gives each entry a red, yellow or green to warn you should you begin to slide. A warning far ahead of doing damage to your weight loss goals and that too graphs and keeps a history.
I really love the feature that allows you to have your pounds lost set outside of the app on the icon. It’s nice to be reminded of how far you’ve come when your not even in the app. I could go on but those are a few of the features I love about this app.
Many great features, integrated with other apps, using for years
What I like about this app is that you can create more than one profile. I am setting small weight loss goals so I can celebrate along the way. So when I finish one, I create a new profile with a new goal. I also created an overall weight loss profile so I can see my whole journey, although some may find this tedious because it means logging the weight twice. The app is password protected and also gives % of how close you are to your goal and has graphs. It also syncs with your other apps like Apple Health or FitnessPal if you use those. There is also a place to add some notes when you enter your weight, in case you want to say what is going well or what isn’t, or what your goal is, etc.
Turns out I have been using this app since 2012, which I didn’t realize. It was interesting to look back through my entries to see my journey and when I’ve done well and when I haven’t.
Great-can get even better
This is very motivating and easy to use without any fluff—my favorite such app. Some things that would make it even better for me:
1. I like the feature of clicking on a past entry and telling you the x,y values. Would be great to extend this to touching a future point on the extrapolation lines—such as for the full graph, finding target date/wts along the way (for example, when I’d cross from one BMI range into another.
2. Ability to set both new-and long-term goals
3. Ability to customize measurements, or at least provide more useful categories. It provides for both left and right arm measurements, which seems a little anal or silly, yet just one bust or waist value. As a female I’d like to track both boob size and bra band circumference, and as someone who sports a double belly I’d want more detail around the midsection as well.
4. I can’t seem to get the “display lbs lost on app icon” to work but think that’s a nice feature.
5. Be able to vary the axis scales
6. Be able to enter comments with wt entries. I’d love to be able to annotate my history with things like “started going to gym” or “2week vacation” or “now fit size X jeans!” For extra motivation and for capturing more of the full picture.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Husain Al-Bustan
- 30.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021, Husain Al-Bustan
- In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option $0.99