Award Winning Weight Tracker App developed as a tool mainly to help motivate a person following a diet and/or exercise program to reach their desired target weight within a predefined period.
* Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *
* Winner of 7th Annual Best App Ever Awards under Health Category *
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Tracks single or multiple profiles
- Track various Body Measurements in addition to weight
- Option to synchronize your data between multiple devices or backup to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Show the remaining weight on the App Icon
- Multiple Language localisation supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with Digital scales: Wahoo, Withings, Aria, WiT
- Integration with HealthKit to share data with Apple Health app
Fixed Lockscreen bug
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My favorite weight loss tracker
I have about 5 weight tracking apps running, after losing data from 1, I became a little paranoid of losing all my hard work so I added a couple. 😁 I love this one above them all for the range of options it allows.
Some apps have just as many but don’t teach you how to use them and how they impact your tracking. While a beginner can still use it and the basics it provides the History and Graphs sections are really great for those of use who like to dig into the details. Showing what category your BMI is placing in the way this app does allows me to see how much farther to go to get to the next category by pound where others are too general.
I also really love the journal section which gives each entry a red, yellow or green to warn you should you begin to slide. A warning far ahead of doing damage to your weight loss goals and that too graphs and keeps a history.
I really love the feature that allows you to have your pounds lost set outside of the app on the icon. It’s nice to be reminded of how far you’ve come when your not even in the app. I could go on but those are a few of the features I love about this app.
Many great features, integrated with other apps, using for years
What I like about this app is that you can create more than one profile. I am setting small weight loss goals so I can celebrate along the way. So when I finish one, I create a new profile with a new goal. I also created an overall weight loss profile so I can see my whole journey, although some may find this tedious because it means logging the weight twice. The app is password protected and also gives % of how close you are to your goal and has graphs. It also syncs with your other apps like Apple Health or FitnessPal if you use those. There is also a place to add some notes when you enter your weight, in case you want to say what is going well or what isn’t, or what your goal is, etc.
Turns out I have been using this app since 2012, which I didn’t realize. It was interesting to look back through my entries to see my journey and when I’ve done well and when I haven’t.
Excellent for weight tracking!
This app does exactly what it says- it monitors your weight. Very simple and easy to use. It’s my daily go-to every morning when I get on the scale. I use another app to log my meals and to weekly report my weight. But this app is essential to my daily weigh-in. Easier than keeping a written log. I like that it has a pin lock and, after upgrading to premium account, it syncs between my devices. I also like the choice of colors for my scale and the graph lines that show my progress. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants an honest account of your weight loss journey. Highly recommend!!
- Husain Al-Bustan
- 29.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Husain Al-Bustan
- In-App Purchases
- Synchronization Option $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.