Happy Scale 4+
Weight Loss Tracker
Front Pocket Software LLC
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Dieting is hard enough. But when you work hard, hop on the scale, and see a number that's higher than yesterday? Well, that's just not fair!
It's time to tame the scale!
Happy Scale helps you make sense of the frustrating ups and downs of weigh-ins by using mathematical analysis to make sense of your scale weights.
• understand your true trend,
• take the sting out of plateaus, and
• be able to predict what you’ll weigh for an upcoming event
• SEE YOUR TRUE PROGRESS: Happy Scale uses sophisticated math to learn the true trend of your progress. You can see what you're really losing each week.
• NO MORE PLATEAUS: Use the moving average progress tracking options to see steady progress every day!
• SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE: Have a lot to lose? Break your weight loss goal into small, incremental milestone goals so you can focus on short-term, achievable goals!
• THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT: Use this app in conjunction with other popular apps. Weight entries can be automatically imported from apps that support exporting to the Apple Health app, and Happy Scale will export all your weights to Apple Health so other apps can see them.
• IMAGINE YOUR SUCCESS: See predictions about what you'll weigh in the future if you keep up your current trends, and set commitment goals for yourself!
• WORKS ON ALL YOUR DEVICES: Seamlessly sync between your iPhone and iPad!
So, have your previous diets failed because you lost motivation? Try Happy Scale today and join thousands of users who use this app to TAME THE SCALE!
This app optionally integrates with Apple Health. It is an opt-in feature that's accessible from the Settings menu.
If you purchase a monthly or yearly subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your account will automatically be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription unless you disable auto-renew. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Hey all! This release gets some nice fixes and improvements out to you.
• Root settings screen now details upcoming subscription renewal information, lifetime access status, free trial information, etc.
• The numeric keypad got major accessibility improvements
• Improving font sizes
• Minor fixes to the add & edit screen to improve behaviors
• Customer support emails have better formatting
• Better detection of premium status updates
We’re working on some cool new stuff for you too, but it’s still baking.
And we’ve been doing lots of behind-the-scenes work to modernize the codebase so that we can continue improving this app with ease for many years to come!
Thank you for all the great feedback! Please keep it coming! - Russ
Ratings and Reviews
This is the most encouraging, motivating tracker I’ve used!
Nearly a decade ago, I lost 40 lbs over the course of a year through food tracking and using a pedometer. Then I had two babies, my weight climbed, and with my childbearing years behind me I wanted to get serious about losing the excess weight once again. Last time I did this, I tracked daily weights for data gathering, but found it so hard to trust in the general trend when the number on the scale jumped around by as much as 5 pounds day to day, and sometimes seemed just stalled on a certain number. I remember how discouraging it would feel some days, and I needed extra willpower not to sabotage my progress and self soothe with pints of ice cream. This time around, I started my fitness journey with confidence in my ability to do this because I did it once before, but I really wanted to find a weight tracking app that would tell me more about the real time movement of my trend based on the data points I fed in. Happy Scale is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I love this app! It really takes the sting out of fluctuating daily weigh ins, and keeps me feeling motivated and in control of my journey. Highly recommend this app. Well worth paying for the premium features. I’m 20 lbs down since the COVID pandemic hit, and hoping to be at my goal weight of 150 by the end of the calendar year 2020. Thank you, Happy Scale!
Developer Response ,
I love this so much! What a wonderful thing it is to hear how you are channeling the strength inside yourself to change your life! I'm so happy to hear that this app could play a role in your journey. Please keep in touch if there's anything I can help with! - Russ
This app changed my mindset!
Initially, I was very reluctant to use this app. It encouraged me to weigh daily, which terrified me. But I found out that weighing daily actually helps give a moving average of my weight. In all actuality that gives me a better view of how much weight I'm really losing. I can now see after using this app for several months that weighing daily has helped me lose weight. Weight that I have not been able to lose since the onset of menopause three years ago. Today I am celebrating! Typically people are encouraged to weigh once monthly or weekly. But what if on that one day you decide to weigh, you consumed too much salt the day before? It's going to show up on the scale. possibly in a weight gain of 1–3 pounds. And in your mind, you think you have failed... again. By recording my weight on the HappyScale app every day, I can see what progress I have made that week, that month, etc. I don't flip out over occasional weight gain. I can see that my overall trend is weight loss. That has changed my mindset. I do not beat myself up if my weight is up a pound or two. It encourages me to keep going forward with my healthy life choices. What have I learned the most with this app? WEIGHT LOSS IS NOT LINEAR! This app lets me see the big picture and not just one small piece of the picture. I tell everyone about this app! Thank you, Happy Scale!
Happy scale, happy user
Hey there :)
I just wanted to write and say how much I love this app. I have downloaded probably 40 or 50 different weight tracking apps and every single one was a flop. I attribute a huge amount of my success in weight loss to your little icon (and obviously the app it opens 😉). I’ve battled eating disorders, I’ve tried every diet and eating trend, and I have always felt my scale lurking in the corner. Whether it was there tempting me to see if that 15 minute bike ride helped me lose 1/2 a pound from my previous weight, or mocking me to let me know how much weight I’d gained from the 9 fast food meals I’d had that week. The scale was never my friend. Now this may seem silly, but your app name was what attracted me, happy scale. The little icon is so simple but I couldn’t help thinking “awwww that little face wants me to succeed”. Then, through using the app I realized something: weight trends. Over the months I started noticing patterns. I wasn’t just a fatty McFatfat. This little app gave me a happy place to see that it wasn’t always one step forward two steps back. I love the color schemes, I love the set up, I love watching the trends change when I log a new weight. There are so many wonderful aspects of Happy Scale thank you so much!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Front Pocket Software LLC
- 38.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Front Pocket Software LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Happy Scale Premium (Monthly) $1.99
- Happy Scale Premium (Yearly) $11.99
- Happy Scale Premium (Lifetime) $39.99
- Happy Scale Premium (Lifetime) $39.99
- Tip $1 $0.99
- Tip $5 $4.99
- Tip $3 $2.99
- Tip $10 $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.