- Offers In-App Purchases
Used by over 3 million teachers and students worldwide, Showbie is the fastest, easiest, and most effective app for assignments and feedback in your iPad classroom.
Find out how easy it is to assign, collect and review student work from thousands of compatible iPad apps, or have your students complete assignments with Showbie’s built in tools. Provide rich feedback using digital ink, text and voice annotations right on images and PDFs, and then add your students’ best work to personalized digital portfolios that can be securely shared with parents.
WHAT EDUCATORS ARE SAYING
“Showbie is my number one can't live without app! It makes the iPad workflow process a breeze! I especially love how it works seamlessly with so many other apps.”
— Kristen Paino, Lead Technology Integrator at Avenues: The World School
“I don't need to convince my colleagues that they need to use this app — it sells itself. I like that it gives me the flexibility in how I choose to grade my student's work, especially with the voice notes feature. There is no single third party app that I would rather champion.”
— Suzanne Lustenhouwer, Teacher and iPad Coordinator, Apple Distinguished Educator
“I love that Showbie is so versatile that the youngest of students can use it independently, yet it is appropriate for older grades as well. The ease of use makes it a great workflow solution for classes with iPads.”
— Kristi Meeuwse, Kindergarten Teacher, Apple Distinguished Educator
KEY FEATURES FOR TEACHERS & STUDENTS
• Share work from thousands of compatible iPad apps in a few taps
• Use the pen tool and pin text notes directly on any PDF or image
• Quickly distribute instructions and materials to your whole class
• Chat privately with individual students to provide timely feedback
• Record voice notes for verbal feedback or language exercises
• Quickly review and assess batches of student work and provide rich, valuable feedback
• Add student work to individual digital portfolios, or enable students to curate their own portfolios
• Invite parents to view their student’s work and keep them informed of classroom activity
• Can be used with any classroom subject
• Available in 18 languages
ENHANCED SHOWBIE PRO FEATURES
• Record and track grades as numeric scores or letter grades, along with qualitative feedback
• Provide richer feedback with more pen colours and line thicknesses, by typing on the page, or by pinning voice notes directly to student work
• Record longer voice notes and videos and upload larger files
• Lock assignments to control student access to documents and feedback
• Give parents complete access to assignments in the classes you choose
What's new in 7.4.9
- Fixed: Black screen when using Airplay from a document.
- Fixed: Issue where renaming a Garageband file broke it.
What's new in 7.4.8
- We've added a feature allowing you to use Spotlight to search for files in a class discussion and shared folders.
- We've added a feature where users can draw straight lines and form shapes in documents.
- Users can now view changes made by other users in the document previewer, as they happen.
- Improved some internal analytics to help our team better support users.
- Some bug fixes related to navigation in the app.
- Some more bug fixes related to posting comments in the Gradebook.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a good concept, but sometimes it glitches and I get missing assignments.
Showbie is a perfect way to share documents, audio files, etc. with my virtual tutoring students. I like the ease of sharing assignments between students.
Oh My Goodness!!!
This has been my first year having iPads in my class room and one of our training classes exposed us to Showbie. I was slow to adopt it but in the last two weeks I am finding numerous ways to integrate Showbie into my classroom. (A note of interest before I continue: Showbie is available as an iPad app and can also be accessed by laptop or desktop computer for students who don't have an iPad at home).
Showbie is very flexible app. Last week I used Showbie to upload an essay for my students to read and create a written response. Later in the week, they used Showbie to answer questions from selected textbook and internet readings. This week they have been using showbie to take lecture notes, write comments on videos and accomplish their bellwork. I have become so excited about Showbie that my fellow teachers are probably tired of hearing me talk about it.
I strongly recommed this app for any teacher wanting to digitize their class. Unlike many other applications available, Showbie is very easy for students and teachers to learn and use. It's flexibilty is such that several teachers in our district have gone completely paperless, using Showbie for almost all of their assignments.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Showbie Inc.
- 129.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Showbie Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Showbie Pro $199.99