SPARKvue is a popular data collection, visualization and analysis application for STEM learning. SPARKvue enables wireless data collection and live data sharing with anyone in the world to unleash the learning experience.
Capture data from the world around you:
● Graph live sensor data from the world around you in real time—pH, temperature, force, carbon dioxide and much more!
● Connect PASCO’s new wireless Bluetooth Smart sensors directly to your iPad or iPhone—just turn on the sensor and connect right in the app. Nothing could be easier!
● Connect any of 80+ PASCO sensors via our Bluetooth interfaces
● Capture images with the integrated cameras and use SPARKvue’s image analysis capabilities
● Collect and display live data using the onboard accelerometer and sound sensors
● Measure and display sensor data in real time
● Display data in a graph, bar graph, analog meter, digits or table
● Build custom displays--mix display types, images, videos, text and assessments (Build feature not available on iPhones due to screen size)
● Analyze data with built-in statistical tools (min, max, mean, standard deviation, count and area)
● Select from 8 different curve fits including linear and quadratic
● Pinch and zoom manipulation of graphs
● Capture and annotate images
● Add videos, photos and GIFs
● Includes 14 preloaded SPARKlab interactive lab activities, plus over 80 more available free online
● Create and export electronic student lab journals
● Integrated with cloud-based file sharing services such as Dropbox and more
● Add assessments including multiple choice, drop down lists, and free text response (not available on iPhones)
● Live data sharing and session sharing across devices--with each student capturing the shared data on their own device for further analysis. Share with the class or even across geographies-in real time.
Designed for science learning:
● Convenient annotation, snapshot and electronic journaling are among the features supporting peer dialogue, classroom presentations, and assessment.
● With SPARKlab interactive lab activities, teachers can blend instructional content, live data collection & analysis, reflection prompts and more, all completely within the SPARKvue environment. Use PASCO free SPARKlabs or build your own!
Common user experience across platforms:
SPARKvue is a member of PASCO’s SPARKscience family, providing the same user experience across all technology environments:
● interactive whiteboards
No matter what the mix of technology is in the classroom or the school, teachers and students all share the same user experience--placing the learning experience in the forefront and simplifying classroom management.
Where do I get sensors?
PASCO offers over 80 sensors to measure almost anything in the world around you in life, earth and physical sciences plus out in the field exploring the environment. See our newest wireless sensors to measure Temperature, pH, Pressure and Force/Acceleration—all with no need for an expensive interface or wires. Just turn them on and collect data! For purchasing information, see http://pasco.com/sparkvue
SPARKvue supports 28 languages. See http://pasco.com/sparkvue for details.
SPARKvue has an integrated help system, just a touch away with the help icon. Further assistance with SPARKvue or any PASCO product is available free from PASCO Teacher Support.
About PASCO Scientific:
PASCO Scientific brings a rich history of innovation and support for science education, with over 50 years of service to educators around the world.
Important Changes in SPARKvue 4.9.0
-Modified the interface and functionality of the Calculator to make it more intuitive and easier to use
-Fixed various crashes and other bugs
Ratings and Reviews
App needs serious attention
It’s a shame, really. The probes themselves are reliable and sturdy, easily connected. However, the connection often bounces off and the app itself crashes frustratingly often. Every student in our building >600, have used the probes and the app. We have the greatest success when we are using only one probe at a time.
Pasco is not new to this game, and this app shows its age. Pasco, please take some time to revise and improve the interface and connectivity reliability.
Gave me free V-bucks
I am a world-class Fortnite Battle Royale player. I have been trying to find a free V-bucks working glitch for a long time, but all the online ones did was download a bunch of viruses and get me sent to the communist country of Syria. However, once I got to Syria, I learned about this app. It gave me lots of free V-bucks so now I can buy Renegade Raider when it comes back to the shop. I have every other skin so I flex on my new Syrian friends by hitting the dab after I 360 no scope them off my 90s.
I loved how I could just give my phone to my daughter and she would be entertained for hours. The puzzles in this game are easy enough for littles but give them a challenge so they have to think. Would recommend for your child. She says “I was elated at the sight of mother bestowing me with her cellular device. I very much enjoyed the puzzles and the challenge they posed. I’m done mother may I start on your calculus homework?”
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PASCO scientific
- 193.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2020 PASCO scientific