FlightStats is a free real-time flight status and airport tracking app for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Take control of your day-of-travel by downloading FlightStats:
- Quickly access worldwide flight status by flight number, airport or route
- Watch flights as they move across the world on our gorgeous flight tracker
- Scan essential information like departure/arrival times, delay indexes, gates and weather
- Enable Siri Shortcuts to Departures, Arrivals, Route searches, or daily flights
- Use 3D Touch to quickly view flight from the My Flights, Departures, Arrivals, or Route search results
- Check the flight timeline to get in-depth descriptions of all activities about your flight
- Easily view the most relevant flights with the FlightStats Today widget
- See your flight status on your Apple Watch
- Quickly launch the app with 3D Touch to view or search your flights
- Deep link from flightstats.com for your departures, arrivals, route, and airport conditions searches
- Quickly share your flight right from the flight details screen
- Share current departure or arrival boards
- Log in to your flightstats.com account
- Subscription to FlightStats includes the removal of ads from the app and flightstats.com
FlightStats is a leader in global flight and airport information services. Our flight status, trip monitoring and flight alert solutions are trusted by millions of travelers every day.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Update 3.3 includes
- Apple Watch app update to include baggage claim
- A branding change to Cirium
Thank you for choosing FlightStats!
Recent updates include Spotlight search for Flights and Airports.
Share by email, text, or post directly from the Flight Overview, Flight Details, Departures, Arrivals, Flights by Route, or Airport Information screens.
Enable Siri Shortcuts to flights, Departures, Arrivals, and By Route results (iOS 12 required)
Login to your flightstats.com account and subscription.
Deep linking from flightstats.com to content in the FlightStats app including:
- Airport current conditions
- Departures by airport
- Arrivals by airport
- Flights by Route
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for info before everyone else
Great source of Info. I’m here at LAX and I was so happy that FlightStats had more accurate info than the airport displays that I thought i’d write a review. In this case, they had the right gate info and saved me a long walk. (The display still doesn’t have the right info) And it predicted a delayed flight before it was announced. So while everyone was hanging around the gate, I had enough time to grab a bottle of water without feeling rushed. As I fly a lot, this app is my go to source but today was particularly notable.
Works great most of the time
I have been using FlyStat for several years now and it has been very good for the most part
I import highly perishable goods using airlines, with shipments from all over the world and I have to be able to see and know exactly where my cargo is at all times.
I do like that it remembers my airline and flight numbers as They are the same most of the time from our regular suppliers making it much easier to look for the arrival time.
The reason why I gave them 4 instead of 5 is because I have on a few occasions had incorrect information about the flights arrival time however it is usually the problem is brief and I do report it to them.
For the most part I truly like the app and it is my first go to for fight information and I recommend it all the time to others
FlightStats is a must have app!
This app is fabulous! Gives you a lot of information and works like a GIS with different layers, e.g. weather. Happened to be helpful tracking my family’s flight from Florida to New York so that I could see if they will not be caught up in a bad storm. I got information on diversion and delays...how much longer to arrival...all around great app. Not too technical, but if you know aviation terms, highly recommend it. Very, very happy that I have it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.