Free Flight tracking app from the leaders in real-time flight information. Track upcoming and in-air flights, and receive status alerts via push notification. Check gate assignments, delays and cancellations and use the attractive flight map to see a flight's progress. Forward your itinerary confirmation emails and Flightview will automatically load them into your Trips. See your Trips across mobile devices and at www.Flightview.com. View a North American airport delay map with radar weather overlay. Wherever life takes you, count on Flightview to help you travel smarter!
"Easy-to-use app that should be an essential for air travelers" - Practical Travel Gear
"I highly recommend this App, even if you only fly a few times a year it would be incredibly useful." - AppShouter
"There are a lot of flight tracking apps for the iPhone - but most of them sell for $4.99 to $9.99. FlightView is significantly cheaper - and even more reliable. The new app also has a great user interface. It's easy to use, has great visuals and makes information easily available for the on-the-go users." - Fresh Apps
Flight Tracking Features:
• Track flights on a map showing flight path and current radar weather
• My Home page gives an easy view into your home airport's current status and your next trip
• Flight Status Push Alerts for flights stored in My Trips
• View terminal, gate and baggage claim information
• See where the plane for your flight is coming from and check its status via Aircraft's Previous Flight
• Driving Directions to Airport integration with iPhone Maps
• Easily find alternative flights by viewing flight schedules between cities
• Search flights up to 350 days in the future and save them
• See My Next Trip information on the iOS 'Today' view
My Trips Features:
• Forward your itinerary confirmation email to Trips@Flightview.com, and it will be automatically loaded into your My Trips on your device
• Trips are synced between devices and with www.Flightview.com so you can quickly reference their statuses everywhere
• Add notes to flights or trips, such as car rental and hotel reservation numbers, and keep all of your day-of-travel information in one place
• While in-flight, review your saved itineraries in Airplane mode
Airport Delay Information Features:
• View a color-coded map of airport delays in the US & Canada with weather overlay to see how your travel plans could be affected
• View list of airports suffering the Biggest Departure Delays right now
• View Flightview's proprietary Airport Delay Index for 180 major airports in the US and Canada
• View FAA Airport Closures & Delay Programs for major airports in the US
• Post your Flight or the Flights within a Trip to your iPhone Calendar
• Share trip itineraries via email or share flights via email or SMS/text
• Post your Trip Itinerary or Flight Information on Facebook
• Login to Flightview using Facebook login
• View current weather conditions at arrival and departure airports on the Flight Details screen
• 7-Day Weather forecast so you can see the weather forecast for both ends of your trip
Other Great Features:
• Call an airline reservation number directly from the Flight Details screen
• In the Help section, read the Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, Flight Tracking Tips, Flight Status definitions and Flight Tracking terms
Tired of Ads?
• If you would like to avoid seeing ads, then check out our Flightview plus application in the paid section of the App Store - no ads there!
Fixed issue with Calendar button not being selectable in the Track by Route screen
Ratings and Reviews
Someone has wisdom
I am a former subscriber to a paid app for flight tracking. It is no longer in existence. I am an EA and track flights of multiple airlines simultaneously. I am grateful someone had the brains to keep a multi-carrier tracker app alive with many features from individual carrier apps. It is helpful to know where a plane is coming from when you schedule flights or are watching connecting flights. Spare planes are a tad expensive to have sitting parked at airports just waiting to be used so if your inbound flight is departing from a location impacted by weather that connecting flight you need to catch may not happen. Having an ability to see all the puzzle pieces allows me to change flights ahead of the crowds at airports waiting in customer service lines and keep my bosses moving. Even better, knowing where flights come from allows me to choose flights and routes based on point of departure. A Toronto connection is probably wiser in summer versus winter and so on. This app is a tool I depend on. Like anything else it can always provide new and different information but the creators of this app are updating and improving continuously so I have no complaints. Good app to have if you deal with travel to any degree.
Does what I need it to
This is a useful app, it does what I need and helps me keep track of my trips. After adding one trip recently, the flight schedule changed slightly, and the changed times were quickly updated in the app. The airline informed me too, but it was nice to know that the app was keeping track of my flight.
The only real drawbacks I have is that I wish the interface was nicer for my tablet. It just looks like a phone app blown up for my larger screen, not very attractive on a tablet. Also I wish it had a landscape mode. But these things are minor.
It would also be nice if they would provide a bit more information about the airports under the “airports” tab - at least an airport map or a link to one, and maybe some info about shops and so forth too.
I am not a flyer but I use this app constantly to follow the flights of family and friends that are very dear to me. My aunt and uncle were killed on a commercial jetliner many years ago and since that time I cannot ride on a plane! Secretly I’d like to stop all my loved ones from doing so but I know that is impossible. The Flightview App is the next best thing to helping me remain at peace and calm while let’s say for example my daughter is flying over the Atlantic on her way to England. Being able to actually see and track the plane in real time while it’s traveling, and giving me updated information helps me to be so much less anxious than I ever would have been had I not had such a tool! Thank you so much for making it possible for me to cope with my fear so much better by providing so much information regarding real flights in real time with the ability to see those flights moving along from destination to destination. It’s really wonderful !!!!
Developer Response ,
Hi Phobic Flyer,
It's really sad to read hear your story and reason for using our app but the development team are truly humbled by the fact the app has helped you cope with your fear and anxiousness even if only in a small way.
Hope we continue to do so for many years to come.
The flightview team.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FlightView Inc.
- 61 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 FlightView Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free - 1 Month subscription $2.99
- Remove Ads $24.99