Learn how to play your favorite songs on the piano! OnlinePianist is perfect for pianists who want to learn to play the piano to songs they love. Download today to have access to thousands of popular songs and classical pieces that are updated regularly!
Just open the app to access piano tutorials! Select 3 songs to begin, choose one of those songs, hit “play full song” and learn away! Your piano tutorial will appear, showing the keyboard helper to show you how the song goes! Follow along as the falling colors appear to show you what keys to hit for both your left and right hand!
Equipped with 13 unique virtual piano learning features that give you a personalized learning experience! Dependent on your preferences, you can customize your individual hand practice, adjust the speed, choose from beginner and pro versions of every song, step-by-step free piano lessons, and more!
Choose to learn from thousands of songs, from classic to modern, and add it to your personal songbook! Collect and practice your favorites and learn how to play piano!
Download the OnlinePianist app today and learn how to play your favorites and the classics - from beginner to pro level!
VIRTUAL PIANO LESSONS
• Improve piano best practices with virtual piano tutorials
• Learn to play piano with falling colors that appear to show you what keys to hit
• Play piano in segments - intro, verse, chorus, and outro
• Play piano with individual hand practice before merging
• Adjust the speed on piano tutorials to help with learning
• Receive finger picking (positions) advice as you play
MANY SONGS TO CHOOSE FROM
• Choose from beginner or pro versions of each song
• Thousands of popular songs and classical pieces to learn to play on piano!
• Collect and practice your favorite songs on piano!
• Sync your piano lessons in real time
• Step-by-step free piano lessons
Download OnlinePianist now to learn how to play your favorite songs on piano!
How the subscription works:
• OnlinePianist is an auto-renewing subscription service
• Subscriptions are annual ($59.99), six months($41.99) or three months($29.99).
• Every subscription period includes access to all player features and songs.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Private Policy: https://www.onlinepianist.com/legal/privacy
Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OnlinePianist
Or Contact us: contact@OnlinePianist.com
New & Improved CATALOG & SONGBOOK
We took the best part of our app (the songs!) and put it in front.
When back to the app, your new "homepage" would be the new & improved catalog.
The new catalog includes a friendly navigation panel for switching to search & your personal songbook.
Your personal songbook has also been upgraded (now called "My Songs") and includes a more prominent place for the song you have recently played,
with a single list of the songs you marked as favorite.
The categories, collections & search sections have been given a new look.
As always, we would love to get your feedback in the reviews or via mail :)
The OnlinePianist Team
Ratings and Reviews
So I got this because I couldn’t afford simply piano. I love this app, I started learning He Is a pirate but then decided to try The Force Theme. I am exceeding in The Force theme and tried My Heart will Go On. Again they were both in easy except My Heart will Go On. But while I was practicing the chorus it said my ten minutes were up. Which is strange since on my moms phone I have the same app and it lets me practice for more on multiple songs. Why is this? And as it continues, I feel that 10 minutes is too little. Can we at least have 30 minutes? But anyway great app, however it doesn’t connect to your piano, it can only connect to a midi piano. Which I don’t have. Also I don’t like that after I do the lesson it tells me great job. I dont like that since sometimes I just let the song play to see how hard it is and I don’t do anything. In this case Simply Piano is better. But overall it’s a very cool app. Definitely would recommend since you can play all the songs as long as it’s in the ten minute limit. But again i strongly feel that this isn’t enough time. But this is getting too long. Sorry for all the reading, “ but I had to speak my mind,” Bilbo Baggins. Can we have some of those? Concerning Hobbits and Misty Mountains? Can we also have more Tobymac and For King and Country please. Thank you for reading this.
Developer Response ,
Hi and thank you for your kind words.
We understand your frustration, and until you decide whether you would like to upgrade your account and have unlimited access, we would like to offer you 3 songs from our catalog at no extra charge. They will stay in your songbook forever!
Simply reply to email@example.com (or via the Support label in the app) with the name of the songs and we will take care of the rest 🙂
As for the song request, we've created the opportunity for users to order a specific tutorial for a price to guarantee a song is recorded. The price, of course, varies from song to song. Could you please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) some YouTube links to the song you like?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
The OnlinePianist Team🎹
Im writing this review because sometimes there is a glitch in the app we’re a song gets stuck on a difficulty and the app isn’t allowing me to change it. Sometimes I cannot change a song to the pro level. Sometimes I cannot change it back to beginner. I find it weird because when this happened I went to another random song in my library and the difficulty glitch doesn’t happen. I’ve also tried closing out the app and waiting a little to go back in but the song level is still stuck. (Also it is not because of the app saving what you normally play at because in those songs i play frequently at the same level, it allows me to change the difficulty just fine.) One other thing I think would be great to add is you can’t change the speed while the song is paused you can only change it while the song is playing (at least for me anyways.) also when you mute one hand you can hardly see we’re it goes on the keys and it doesn’t show the notes. I know you guys like to hear back from customers on how to improve the app. I thought this is something you would like to know. But I really do love this app and have been using it for a long time, I’ve even written another positive review for you guys a while back. Thanks for taking the time to read my review!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and kind words about OnlinePianist, we really glad you like the new app.
Regarding the ability to mute the sound of one hand, we have forwarded this to our product team, they will review this and decide if this feature should be included in future versions.
Please note that you can switch to Pro version fro the pre-screen of the song (top right corner) or from the settings of the player in the account settings.
Thank you for your support,
The OnlinePianist Team
Great support! Great App!
I have had this app for a few months and have been daily practicing a song. After a recent update, there was a glitch on the finger placement numbers and I emailed customer service to let them know about the problem. Customer service emailed me back the very next day to let me know they would work on an update to fix the problem. The second day they emailed me to let me know they released an update. After I updated the app, the glitch was solved! Finger placement numbers returned on my song! Great customer service!
I have wanted to learn an instrument but didn’t have the time or opportunity to go to a music teacher for lessons. This app shows you how to play songs in your own home and on your own time! I bought piano note stickers for the keys and a piano book to learn the basics. The stickers and book had me learning the basics but I was not enjoying what I was playing. OnlinePianist app lets me practice songs I actually enjoy playing! In my opinion, to enjoy playing the piano is the whole point of learning to play the piano.
A big thank you to OnlinePianist!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for this great review 🙂
We highly appreciate it!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OnlinePianist N.T LTD
- 156.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Online Pianist
- In-App Purchases
- Online Pianist Subscription $9.99
- Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (Titanic - Easy) $3.99
- Linkin Park - Numb $3.99
- Celine Dion - Because You Love Me $3.99
- Meat Loaf - I'd Do Anything for Love $3.99
- Elton John - Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King- ver1) $3.99
- Yiruma - River Flows In You $3.99
- Linkin Park - In The End $3.99
- Don Mclean - American Pie $3.99
- Irene Cara - Flashdance (What a Feeling...) $3.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.