My Cards is the application that allows you to always have with you your documents, payment cards, credit cards, loyalty cards, sim cards, business cards and personal cards.
Create your digital wallet, storing and quickly consulting your cards with a simple application, fast, intuitive and beautiful.
• iCloud: Share all your cards with your devices
• Sign In With Apple, FaceID, TouchID or password.
• Widgets: Access to the cards you use most frequently from the "today" menu of your device.
• Bar Code: Displays the bar code of your loyalty cards, social security number and customizable cards.
• Bar Code Scanner: Scan the bar code of your cards and enter it in the application.
• Pin and Secret Codes, see the data of your credit cards in a fast, secure and confidential.
• Print your cards right from your device.
• Share your cards with messages, email or social.
• Copy and Paste, with the copy button, you can copy and put in memory the data of your cards.
• Back-up function to save your data or just some cards.
• Notifications deadlines: The application notifies you of the deadlines of your cards.
• Maximum security for your data that are protected by encryption.
• Customize the app by choosing themes, icons or Dark Mode.
• Support Split View for iPad, you can use one ore two apps with My Cards.
• Support for Landscape view on the iPad.
• Watch Support (only for fidelity cards)
Use free with bonus content or when subscribe inapp purchase (for one month).
Purchase (only for free versione):
My Cards is a monthly service that costs $0.49 (price vary by country).
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed an issue that resulted in some cards being completely obscured
Ratings and Reviews
It is handy to have all your cards details within the iPhone. Especially I like the notification about expiration of a card. Also it places the info on iCloud, to be shared with my other devices which I find useful.
Loaded smoothly. Able to load cards, no issue. I like it a lot, but would like it if I could personalize the opening screen. I’d like to be able to set it so when I open, I see my credit cards right away without having to go to shortcut.
After update app crashes when I try to open
I loved this app until the new iphone update. The app wont do face recognition and just crashes. I can’t even go in and turn face recognition off. HELP PLEASE
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Raffaele Di Marzo
- 131.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Raffaele Di Marzo
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $2.99
- Monthly Subscription $0.49
- Premium App $8.99
- Remove Banner $3.99
- Add 15 Cards $0.99
- Add 50 Cards $1.99
- 6 Months Subscription $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.