A clinical decision-making mobile platform, Breast Cancer @Point of Care™ provides a streamlined reference tool for clinicians to obtain content when it is needed—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
• Continually updated breast cancer content from expert physician authors
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Breast Cancer @Point of CareTM is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
This CME/CE program is intended for oncologists, obstetrician-gynecologists, radiologists, primary care clinicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other oncology healthcare team members that treat and care for patients with breast cancer.
Ratings and Reviews
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 @Point of Care™
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.