Later is the #1 visual marketing platform for businesses on Instagram.
*NEW* Schedule Instagram posts that automatically publish to Instagram - no notifications required!
Why you’ll love Later:
• Manage multiple Instagram accounts in one place
• Schedule photo, carousel, or video posts to Instagram
• Plan your Instagram feed with drag and drop
• Publish your posts directly to Instagram without push notifications
• Upload photos and videos from your computer or phone
• Support for multiple users
• Tag users and locations in your scheduled Instagram posts
Later for iOS
• Upload, schedule, and plan your Instagram posts including video and photos in advance from your phone
• Posts are pushed to your phone at the right time for posting to Instagram
Auto Publish to Instagram
• Instagram business profiles can schedule posts directly to Instagram, no notifications required
Multiple Instagram Accounts
• Schedule and manage content for multiple Instagram accounts
Multiple Team Members
• Invite your entire team!
• Add users to your account to collaborate on uploading and scheduling content
Manage Multiple Mobile Devices
• Dedicate one person or multiple people per Instagram account for final approval
Here’s the biggest thing we added this round: fixing a bug that would crash the app sometimes when deleting posts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! But not if you do IGTV's
I love the app but there are 2 major changes that need to be made. 2 issues that need to be fix and is keeping me from wanting to really use it as much as I'd like
1. Not showing IGTVs on feed. When you post an IGTV it shows up on your Instagram feed but isn't presented on later, throwing off the whole pre-planning aspact of the app because there's things missing. It was really hard to figure out when to post quotes because I usually use later to create that checker board effect on my feed and it messed up because it didn't show my IGTV that was posted.
2. Creating captions and losing them. Often times when I create a caption on later the app will close and I lose my caption. And I make Long meaninful captions so you can imagine how big of an L that is. I would love to see an update where captions automatically save like Google docs once a caption is typed. So I don't have to write them out on notes to make sure I don't lose them.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Thanks so much for your feedback. We are aware of the hurdle with IGTV. At the moment, the API is closed for IGTV, so we don't have the permission from Instagram to pull in any IGTV posts (even the preview to grid ones). We hope to find a solution soon!
They are working on it.
I am changing my review back to five star. I’ve had some issues, but things have been working well for a while now. I do believe that the staff take great pride in Later and are working hard to keep things running seamlessly. The vision is there and they keep improving it. Every staff member I’ve worked with has been kind and has genuinely tried to help. My only complaint with the app is that it doesn’t have all of the features the desktop version has, so some of my work I need to do on desktop, not my tablet.
I have one suggestion for the desktop version: It would be great to be able to move your entire schedule over to another week instead of having to move each post manually. There are times when I can’t keep up with my post schedule. I load photos and put them all in an order that looks great, then at some point life happens and I can’t get all the text completed for my upcoming posts and I need to move my schedule over. It’s a bit time consuming to have to move each individually, so being able to move the entire line up of future posts would be a great tool for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, are you sill having issues? please email us at email@example.com we are listening and would love to help
So hard to delete your account!
I downloaded this app because I was interested in scheduling Instagram Stories— p.s. I am only wanting the free version— but that feature is not included in the free version of the app. This was very frustrating to me because I had read the description of the app before downloading to ensure that I would be able to do what I wanted, however, it is conveniently left out of the description what the different membership levels include. After discovering that this app could not do what I wanted for free, I attempted to delete my account, but, let me tell you, it is never as simple as it seems. The app does include a helpful Help tab that clearly answers how to delete your account, but when you actually try to do so you have to log in to so many different things— go on the web, then search to delete your account again, then click the link, then scroll to the bottom of the page that you can only see half of on the mobile view and then cli- oh wait, you can’t click on a single hyperlink on the entire page. Now I will have to repeat the entire process on my laptop just so I can be done with this app that falsely advertised its free abilities. Do your research before downloading and making accounts on apps, friends, it will save you a lot of frustration!
- Victory Square Media Inc.
- 95.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2014 - 2020 Victory Square Media
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.