Trade and manage your investments on the go. Here are just some of the benefits:
• Place a trade anytime, anywhere on your iPhone or iPad
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with the help of live quotes, announcements and unlimited free instant alerts
• Stay up-to-date with market news and videos from our expert media team
• Make trading decisions faster with the help of our tools. Market movers give you a quick market snapshot, share portfolio view gives you the live value of your portfolio as the market moves, and streaming watchlists help you keep a close eye on companies you're interested in
• View market and dividend announcements, technical events and recommendations related to your portfolio and watchlists via your own newsfeed
• Access international trading and research
• Unlock your CommSec App instantly with PIN, Touch ID login, and Face ID login on supported devices
• View your watchlists via widgets on the today view/notification center.
Get trading insights and manage your investments on the go with Apple Watch:
• Never miss an investment opportunity, with up-to-date share prices through Siri
• Make informed trading decisions faster, with instant access to your CHESS/cash balances
• Keep a close eye on companies you're interested in with our watchlists and other tools.
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the app.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated in the screenshots does not reflect current or live information.
4. By downloading and using this app, you agree to the CommSec Mobile Terms of Service found at
App requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPad. This app is optimised for the iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series. The Apple Watch app requires Watch OS 2.2 or later.
For support, you can reach us on twitter @CommSecSupport or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
International share trading
When will Commsec allow us to trade internationally directly through the app?
The domestic trading is awesome so why is the international part so terrible?
Horrible just simple horrible
After using Robinhood(USA), it’s hard to keep using commsec app, it does nothing in the way of getting me relevant info about my own position in a stock, often the basic fundamentals are missing. Very herd to use. I can’t wait for robinhood Australia to come Out. I’ll be moving my holdings. Just not even. Little user friendly. Maybe it’s designed for full time traders, but somehow I don’t think so. Just a poorly implemented app.
Could be much better
A great way to see my current portfolio, but there are many improvements that could make this app much better. TouchId? Option of opening on Portfolio page instead of Watchlist? What about an iOS Widget?
Watch out because once Robinhood launches in Australia you will look very dated.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.