Lugg connects you to our network of vetted professional movers and a truck, anytime you need it. It's the perfect alternative to traditional movers, renting a truck and doing it yourself- our app connects you with independent strong luggers to help with moving, home delivery, hauling and junk removal.
We are a fast, easy, and affordable way to get help with your apartment move, to pick up that new sofa purchased on Craigslist LetGo Offerup, or new stuff delivered from stores like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, World Market, Wayfair, HomeGoods, Best Buy, Ashley Furniture, Target and IKEA.
• Easy - Save yourself the time and headache. Schedule a Lugg in minutes. Some call us the Uber for delivery.
• Stress free - Every move is accepted unlike Dolly, TaskRabbit, Takl, HomeAdvisor & Thumbtack.
• Affordable - Get a guaranteed price upfront before you book—no surprises!
• Convenient - On-demand, on your schedule. Choose as soon as 30 minutes from when you book. Book for today, or next month - it’s up to you!
• Safe - All Lugg Luggers are independent contractors who are background checked, reviewed, and backed by a commercial insurance policy.
Use Lugg to find help with the following moving services & more:
• Small Apartment Moves. For the DIY mover that needs help moving large items like beds, dressers, tables, couches, and more.
• Retail Store Delivery. More convenient, faster, and often cheaper than traditional home delivery options.
• Craigslist, OfferUp, letgo, Pick-ups. Don’t let public transit or a small car keep you from that sweet Craigslist deal.
• Small Business Moves. Office move? Find help to get settled in quick.
• Junk Removal. Book a Lugg to remove and haul away your junk. Includes trash removal and responsible disposal.
• Donation Drop-off. Pile of stuff collecting dust? Luggers can also do donation runs.
• Storage Moves. Move your stuff into your Public storage, U-Haul, Extra Space Storage unit with Lugg. It’s easier than renting a truck and doing all the heavy lifting yourself!
Don’t need a truck, just some extra muscle? Luggers can also assist with many of your house projects that require an additional set of hands. Don’t bother your family, friends, or neighbors—book a Lugg to help.
• Furniture relocation and removal
• Loading and unloading a box truck
• Appliance moves
• Anything that two people could reasonably move
How it Works
1. Enter Your Details - Tell us when, where, and what you need help with.
2. Get Your Price - Get an instant, guaranteed price.
3. Schedule Your Lugg - Rest easy, one more thing checked of your list!
4. Track and communicate with your Luggers in real-time
Try this moving app for your next move!
Renting a U-Haul, Penske, Budget or enterprise truck is a thing of the past. Our luggers are ready to help you with your apartment move, IKEA delivery, furniture delivery, furniture donation, dump run, junk removal, storage unit move, mattress removal, office move, and everything in between.
Live in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego. More coming soon!
Say hello to your personal movers ready to load, haul and delivery anything for you.
We'd love to hear from you.
- You can now share your upcoming and in-progress Luggs. Share them using the Share icon on the top right of your requested Lugg.
- Tip options are now calculated based on a percentage of your Lugg's total.
- Bug fixes.
If you have any other fantastic ideas or find a bug in this update please reach out to email@example.com.
Happy moving from the team at Lugg
Ratings and Reviews
Not user friendly & lacking
Downloaded app while in a Costco to set up a couch pickup and delivery. Submitted the request on a Friday for the following Tuesday. App gives you day and 1 hour time frame choice. Chose Tuesday from 4-5pm. Received a text message the day of stating luggers will be heading out to pick up some time between 4-5. Pick up from 4-5? Who cares what time they pick up. It’s a Costco, I only care about what time they will arrive! Very vague with their wording. And the pickup time really does me no good if I’m trying to coordinate what time to be at the destination address. In this case if they arrive at Costco at 5pm they will hit traffic and I have no idea when they will arrive. Here’s the problem: the luggers called and said they had just received the order a coupe hours ago. They were coming back from the Bay Area and would not be to the pickup location until 6 or 6:30. So my initial time frame was not even close to accurate. They ended up delivering about 7pm. Which means I lost 3 outs if time waiting for moving due to this apps inability to comunícate effectively. Thais app is horrible and a waste of time. I would have been much better off just being someone off CL with a truck. Don’t use this App
Developer Response ,
Hello ghttt3! We're very sorry to hear about your experience and any confusion you may have had using the app. Please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org where we'd be happy to clear anything up for you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Best experience/reliable/fast/on time
This was the most incredible experience. I ordered my couch that I had just purchased from a store that night to be scheduled to delivered by Lugg the following day. Not only did they get the location 15 mins early, but they kept in touch with me the entire time, AND they were nice enough to move the old couch upstairs to then bring in the new couch. All the while, with the best attitude. As a bonus - being a female, with two male strangers coming into my home, I felt very safe and comfortable. I am not one to write reviews and if I ever do it's for a reason. It's cheaper than any furniture store shipping it out. depending on how far you need the furniture shipped, any other company would charge $10 more with inconvenient times etc. they are worth it.
Convenient. Professional. Great service.
I was impressed. Needed some help and fast. I had tattoo days to schedule a mover and this app stood out. It was a great experience overall. The professionals took care of my belongings and tried to be as efficient as possible.
I tried planning well in advance all the stuff that needed to be moved and it was not enough for me to prepare me for the final price. I made sure to prepackage everything and to ensure the move in would be quick. It ended up taking longer than expected. It was mainly because I didn’t anticipate us to take so long to move so much stuff. This was not a problem on the movers. This was more on my end.
I wish the app would do more to prepare customers in advance what can be done to bring the time/ price down. For example, have the futon already wrapped or tv already assembled. Those little details add up. It’s hard to calculate those things on your own when you’re stressed about moving overall.
Of course this was more on my end but it would be great if there was more done to bring the down for the consumer. The cost per minute is a variable that can get very expensive.
I’d still recommend this app 9/10.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 60.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Lugg, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.