Lugg connects you to our network of vetted professional movers and a truck, anytime you need it. It's the perfect alternative to traditional movers, renting a truck and doing it yourself- our app connects you with independent strong luggers to help with moving, home delivery, hauling and junk removal.
We are a fast, easy, and affordable way to get help with your apartment move, to pick up that new sofa purchased on Craigslist LetGo Offerup, or new stuff delivered from stores like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, World Market, Wayfair, HomeGoods, Best Buy, Ashley Furniture, Target and IKEA.
• Easy - Save yourself the time and headache. Schedule a Lugg in minutes. Some call us the Uber for delivery.
• Stress free - Every move is accepted unlike Dolly, TaskRabbit, Takl, HomeAdvisor & Thumbtack.
• Affordable - Get a guaranteed price upfront before you book—no surprises!
• Convenient - On-demand, on your schedule. Choose as soon as 30 minutes from when you book. Book for today, or next month - it’s up to you!
• Safe - All Lugg Luggers are independent contractors who are background checked, reviewed, and backed by a commercial insurance policy.
Use Lugg to find help with the following moving services & more:
• Small Apartment Moves. For the DIY mover that needs help moving large items like beds, dressers, tables, couches, and more.
• Retail Store Delivery. More convenient, faster, and often cheaper than traditional home delivery options.
• Craigslist, OfferUp, letgo, Pick-ups. Don’t let public transit or a small car keep you from that sweet Craigslist deal.
• Small Business Moves. Office move? Find help to get settled in quick.
• Junk Removal. Book a Lugg to remove and haul away your junk. Includes trash removal and responsible disposal.
• Donation Drop-off. Pile of stuff collecting dust? Luggers can also do donation runs.
• Storage Moves. Move your stuff into your Public storage, U-Haul, Extra Space Storage unit with Lugg. It’s easier than renting a truck and doing all the heavy lifting yourself!
Don’t need a truck, just some extra muscle? Luggers can also assist with many of your house projects that require an additional set of hands. Don’t bother your family, friends, or neighbors—book a Lugg to help.
• Furniture relocation and removal
• Loading and unloading a box truck
• Appliance moves
• Anything that two people could reasonably move
How it Works
1. Enter Your Details - Tell us when, where, and what you need help with.
2. Get Your Price - Get an instant, guaranteed price.
3. Schedule Your Lugg - Rest easy, one more thing checked of your list!
4. Track and communicate with your Luggers in real-time
Try this moving app for your next move!
Renting a U-Haul, Penske, Budget or enterprise truck is a thing of the past. Our luggers are ready to help you with your apartment move, IKEA delivery, furniture delivery, furniture donation, dump run, junk removal, storage unit move, mattress removal, office move, and everything in between.
Live in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego. More coming soon!
Say hello to your personal movers ready to load, haul and delivery anything for you.
We'd love to hear from you.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
If you have any other fantastic ideas or find a bug in this update please reach out to email@example.com.
Happy moving from the team at Lugg
Ratings and Reviews
I was referred to Task Rabbit to find movers fot my large dresser, bed and a few boxes. What a fiasco!! The way it played out the day after I had a lumbar epidural I had a Task Rabbit mover scheduled, a friend helping and he was going to pick up a laborer to help with some grunt work. I needed a good night’s sleep to be able to make it through the next day. At 2:30AM the guy canceled the move collapsing the entire plans. I rescheduled another guy, he asked what I had to move and I told him he said he needed help I agreed and told him I had planned on another person. He said he only works with the same person and gave me his link. He also advised to only move a bed, a dresser it was 2 hour minimum and it would cost $500 and he needed to see pictures of everything. While I was on the way to the other house he also canceled. I assume since it is the end of the month, that they both got bigger jobs and I was quickly dumped.
What I like about Lugg is the professionalism and the seeming commitment that is made from the get go. I was tired at this point and just wanted to get moved
Thank you for these two top notch, accommodating movers in Igor and Gabriel they were the best in every area and cannot praise them enough!
Not user friendly & lacking
Downloaded app while in a Costco to set up a couch pickup and delivery. Submitted the request on a Friday for the following Tuesday. App gives you day and 1 hour time frame choice. Chose Tuesday from 4-5pm. Received a text message the day of stating luggers will be heading out to pick up some time between 4-5. Pick up from 4-5? Who cares what time they pick up. It’s a Costco, I only care about what time they will arrive! Very vague with their wording. And the pickup time really does me no good if I’m trying to coordinate what time to be at the destination address. In this case if they arrive at Costco at 5pm they will hit traffic and I have no idea when they will arrive. Here’s the problem: the luggers called and said they had just received the order a coupe hours ago. They were coming back from the Bay Area and would not be to the pickup location until 6 or 6:30. So my initial time frame was not even close to accurate. They ended up delivering about 7pm. Which means I lost 3 outs if time waiting for moving due to this apps inability to comunícate effectively. Thais app is horrible and a waste of time. I would have been much better off just being someone off CL with a truck. Don’t use this App
Developer Response ,
Hello ghttt3! We're very sorry to hear about your experience and any confusion you may have had using the app. Please reach out to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org where we'd be happy to clear anything up for you. Hope to hear from you soon!
Best experience/reliable/fast/on time
This was the most incredible experience. I ordered my couch that I had just purchased from a store that night to be scheduled to delivered by Lugg the following day. Not only did they get the location 15 mins early, but they kept in touch with me the entire time, AND they were nice enough to move the old couch upstairs to then bring in the new couch. All the while, with the best attitude. As a bonus - being a female, with two male strangers coming into my home, I felt very safe and comfortable. I am not one to write reviews and if I ever do it's for a reason. It's cheaper than any furniture store shipping it out. depending on how far you need the furniture shipped, any other company would charge $10 more with inconvenient times etc. they are worth it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 57.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Lugg, Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.