@Point of Care™ Pulmonology is a clinical decision-making mobile platform. @Point of Care™ Pulmonology provides a streamlined clinical decision support tool for clinicians to obtain pulmonology content when it is needed, keep track of their patients—enabling better decisions, better outcomes, and better care.
Featuring @sk | With Watson, clinicians use @Point of Care™ Pulmonology to easily access curated, evidence-based, and disease-specific medical content. Clinicians navigate content by asking voice-enabled natural language questions. The @sk | With Watson, confidence-rated answers happen more quickly to efficiently incorporate best treatment options and decisions are made faster to improve patient outcomes at the point of care.
@Point of Care™ Pulmonology is designed to:
• Support discovery and practice change
• Provide relevant, evidence-based disease-specific medical content
• Improve patient outcomes at the point of care
• Continually updated content
• Topics in diagnosis, treatment, and care management developed with expert physician authors
• Case studies, videos, and interviews
• Access to actionable patient-recorded data
• Detailed reference list with access to original sources
• Continuing medical education credit (CME/CE)
• Surveys and peer polling
• Patient education resources to share with patients
Receive detailed information regarding your patients' health such as
• Medications and treatments
• Symptoms and side effects
• Charts that record test results, medication adherence, and more
• Voice-activate commands for Watson, Patient Access and Clinical resources
• Read-aloud feature for hands-free listening to medical texts
• App Prescriber lets you prescribe one of our many patient apps to your patients
—Fixed issues on iPad and smaller devices
Ratings and Reviews
Unable to register.
Filled out all the information with my NPI number. It will not allow me to register.
- At Point of Care, LLC
- 16.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 @ Point of Care, LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.