Participate in premier auctions happening around the globe from your mobile device.
Invaluable is the leading online auction marketplace for fine art, antiques, and collectibles. We work with premier auction houses worldwide to bring you online auctions across diverse categories, including master paintings, decorative art, watches, fine jewelry, Hollywood collectibles, sports memorabilia, antique firearms, Asian art, exquisite ceramics, pottery, and more.
Feel the thrill of participating in an auction in real-time from anywhere in the world. With Invaluable's exclusive 'swipe-to-bid' technology, you can bid live or leave absentee bids in advance.
Discover rare and unique items when you explore artist pages or search by keyword, category, or auction house.
Receive personalized daily recommendations for one-of-a-kind treasures that you're passionate about. Whether you're hunting for baseball cards, Japanese netsuke, classic comics, you'll be expanding your collection in no time.
HUNDREDS OF CATEGORIES
Browse hundreds of online auction categories now and start transforming your home and collection with art and objects you're most passionate about:
- Evocative contemporary art, one of the hottest categories in the art market today, ranging from works on paper to paintings to sculpture.
- Old Master paintings that exude timeless beauty and sophistication.
- Exquisite Asian art of Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Southeast, and South Asian origins. Porcelain, figurines, paintings, scrolls, military artifacts like katana swords, and more ornate objects reflect their craftsmen's unparalleled skill.
- Classic jewelry staple pieces like gold and diamond rings, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, pins, and brooches with precious stones from Tiffany's and other premier brands.
- Military and historical artifacts spanning centuries – from the American Civil War to World War I and World War II, on through the Space Race.
- Collectibles from Hollywood stars and the movie theater blockbusters that helped shape the cultural zeitgeist – Star Wars memorabilia, classic movie posters, movie-worn costumes and accessories, and autographs.
- Sports memorabilia from the greatest names in sports history, including baseball, basketball, golf and football cards, autographs, and more.
- Photography, lithographs, and prints that capture history – in both black and white and vivid color.
- Modern and antique furniture for every room in your home: beds, cabinets, and dressers from American, English, and European classics to mid-century modern and Art Deco styles.
- A wide array of fine art, including Impressionist art, mixed-media art, abstract art, and sculptures.
- Women's and men's wristwatches, vintage timepieces, and pocket watches from classic and contemporary designers like Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Elgin, and more.
- Collectibles from rock and roll royalty – including guitars, stage-worn clothing, albums, photographs, autographs, and concert posters.
- Vintage spirits and fine wines from Bordeaux to Bourbon whiskey.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Updated Home screen to help you stay on top of what matters most to you
- Updated Search screen to make discovering your next treasure even easier and more enjoyable
- General performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! What's all the fuss about Karen?
I don't see why people are leaving bad reviews. I have never had a problem. If you READ auction terms PRIOR to registering and pay close attention to the details, there shouldn't be an issue. I can't say anything about customer service because I have never had problems registering, bidding, or receiving my wins. I stay away from sellers who don't list in the terms how they process, package, and ship won items. Also, sketchy internet connections will affect one's experience, but that should be obvious. *Developers please make it a little easier to delete notifications! Maybe a select all and delete?
Dishonest Auctioneers and Scammers
I like the app. The filtering settings could be better, but the lack of customer service and communication is appalling. I won an item 3 weeks ago and still haven’t received it. Called the company and no answer. Then I check the reviews. One month, two month wait times to ship or the wrong item shows up. I’m giving it another week and I’m calling the transaction is as fraud to my credit card company. Word of advice folks, stay away from this site. Use eBay or whatever else but you have been warned.
I use variety of platforms for buying watches, probably 10 or more. What I like about this platform is the simplicity, great photos, the text reminders and many items are exclusive to Invaluable.
Payment is simple as well. They have discovered how to make this a fun, easy to understand selling / buying platform.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Invaluable LLC
- 167.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 1986-2018 Invaluable, LLC. and participating auction houses