Join Songtree, the music recording app & social community for music collaboration!
Record your music with a super easy 2 track recorder. Add effects such as Reverb, Chorus, Echo and more.
Play, sing or rap over existing backing tracks of cover or original songs, or start a new song from scratch.
Whether you like pop, rap, hip-hop, rock, jazz or blues you can easily find great base tracks to sing, rap or play along with.
Record with just your iPhone or iPad - then add audio effects to sound like a star!
Share on our dedicated community of musicians and let the world discover your talent:
• find a track you like and sing or play your instrument over it
• other users will later listen, like and comment on your track, and if it's good someone will surely record on top of it
• totally FREE
"Best new app for musicians" for Synthopia, Discchord, MusicRadar, Fact Magazine, Hispasonic, UnoCero, PalmSounds and Aux.tv
User reviews: "What a wonderful way to collaborate creatively!"
The app includes everything you need to make music - no other recording software is required.
The app features:
• High quality audio effects including Echo, Reverb, Compression, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Tube Amp
• Cut, copy and paste tracks, add fades, loop parts
• Record using third party apps and synths via Audiobus, Inter-app audio and Audiocopy
• Record using your device built-in mic or external adapter
• Built-in metronome
Use Songtree Recorder to create songs with other musicians:
• Start a recording session that others can join, or
• Contribute to other people’s songs: download a track another user has posted and use it as base track, jam on it and post the result back online. As new tracks are posted a ‘tree’ of songs gradually grows, with each branch a new track added to the song
• Share your work to Facebook and Twitter or invite other music creators to join your recording
• If you find a talented musician or singer, give them a like or a comment and join them with your instrument
If you have problems, comments or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com
Your feedback is helping us to improve the app.
Songtree - Music collaboration made easy
• Fixed an issue with live input monitoring
• Fixed an Audiobus compatibility issue
• Fixed opening a file with Songtree from other iOS apps
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
If you have comments or bug reports please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like the app please remember to leave a review on the App Store. Good reviews will allow us to keep making Songtree better. Thanks for using Songtree!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wow SongTree is aGreat VALUE
This FREE DAW is great for capturing ideas quickly. It is also great for bands and artists who want an iPad app to quickly record Rehearsals, Practice Sessions, & Live sets from digital mixers that have multi-track interfaces built in like the Midas & Behringer X-Air mixers. The value is great and this developer has a 20 year history of building stable applications and the addition of SongTree on all major platforms including iOS is a huge plus. If you are on a tight budget you can record a rehearsal with SongTree on your iPad then transfer it to your desktop DAW or just open your iPad session on the desktop with the Mac or Windows version of SongTree which is also FREE. Thank you to the developers and everyone on the SongTree platform!
Will never delete this app!
So I’ve had this app for some years now and I refuse to delete it! You can join songs and people can join yours or add more to it. You can make your own songs and edit your voice and instruments it really is a mobile studio seriously. People can comment and listen to your songs and vice versa, so cool. It’s everything! Now my only issue is that now when I go to do a song there is a delay in the editing so it slows down making it hard to select buttons during that part cause everything starts moving in slow motion. I thought it was my phone but I have a new phone now and this app was freshly added back on here and it’s still doing that. Can you please fix the bug so I can get back to enjoying this app in which I love so much! Thanks love ya bye
Make this app go viral!
Great app! Been using it for some years now but I’ve noticed that when I’m ready to record using the pro recorder there’s like a delay now. It has started to become difficult to go back and edit parts or record over because it moves so slow. The speed is sort of in a ticking motion which is so annoying. Please fix
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.