GIF Maker - ImgPlay 4+
Video to GIF creator & editor
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Make GIF with a free GIF creator app on iPhone & iPad! ImgPlay will be your favorite go-to app for gif & video making! ImgPlay can be your converter, splitter & editor for your GIF & video! You can easily customize GIFs when you make GIF from video, Live Photo & burst. Combine and caption GIFs to make funny memes! If your GIF is ready, share it to iMessage, Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter and Tumblr directly!
GIF or Video Creation:
• Using Live Photo
• Using Burst Photos
• Photo-by-Photo (Slideshow)
• Partial Video-Editing Features
• Partial GIF-Editing Features
• Video Recording Tools
• Importing from Wi-Fi, iTunes & Dropbox
Four Camera Modes:
• Hands-Free, Normal, Boomerang, Stop-Motion
• 1:1, 4:5, 9:16 (Instagram Story Size), 1.91:1 (Facebook Size), 2:1(Twitter Size)
• 16:9, 3:4, 4:3, 2:3, 3:2, 1:2
• 6 Different Meme Canvas Styles, including Autotext-area
• Various shaped Canvas style including Text Cut Out Canvas
• Checking GIF & Video Frames easily
• Ordering Frames with Drag & Drop
• Easily Merge Photos, GIFs, Videos & Live Photo with the Tap of a "+" Button
Captions & Text:
• Adding Text to GIFs & Video
• Adding Customized Fonts directly
• Shadow, Outline, Neon, etc. Text styles
• 20 different Animated Text with Looping option
• Downloadable various Fonts
Fun Stickers & Image Overlay:
• Customizing Stickers with your own Photos & GIFs
• 23 different Animated Sticker Motion with Looping option
• Downloadable Fantastic Sticker Packs
• Using Copied image for Sticker by Copy & Paste from Clipboard
• Add Mosaic
• Add your own logo
Adjust Effects in details:
• Adjustment for Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Warmth & Sharpen
• 45+ different Filters
Make GIFs & Videos fun-fully:
• Sketch with Pen Drawing
• Speed Control (0.02sec-1sec) for GIF/Video
• Play Direction Change (Forward, Reverse, Back & Forth)
• Video trimming
• Colored or Patterned Background
• Rotate, Crop & Flip
• FPS Setting (5, 10, 15, 20, 24, 30) while editing or trimming video
Save & Share easily and quickly :
• Looping Count (Infinite or 1, 3, 5 times)
• Save GIF as Video File or Save Video as GIF File
• Save GIFs/Videos to Camera Roll in the Desired Size
• Save GIF/Video by selecting the pixel size
• Share GIFs/Videos Quickly to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Weibo, WeChat, QQ, etc
• Resize the files automatically to upload them for Twitter and WeChat
• Save as an individual frame
• Export APNG, WebP
ImgPlay for iMessage (Over iOS 10):
• Send GIFs/Videos from Camera Roll Directly without leaving your iMessage Conversation
We always love to hear from you.
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews.
Bugs? Feedbacks? Suggestions? Feel free to contact us.
Instagram: http://instagram.com/imgplay #imgplay
- Bug Fixes & Usability Improvement
If you are enjoying ImgPlay, please leave us reviews. This will be so much helpful to us! If you have further questions, email us at email@example.com. We always listen to user feedback.
Ratings and Reviews
Best editing app! For gifs and photos.
For the longest time, I’ve wanted photoshop to do fancy edits with transparent backgrounds and being able to overlay gifs on top of each other. For about 6 years, I’ve tried multiple apps and they all couldn’t even come close to the capabilities of Adobe.
However, I was recommended this app by an editor that I like. Ever since I’ve opened this, it feels like my hobby as a gif/photo editor has changed completely. Any apps made on this app benefits you and doesn’t seem like just another cash grab for money by people that think you’re stupid. It has so many capabilities such as stickers, filters, and my favorite— the ability to change the canvas. It is so, so useful and I honestly recommend that everyone that either doesn’t have photoshop or a desktop download it. Because it is worth every single five star review given on here and will save you a bunch of time and energy in exchange for fun.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you so much for being an ImgPlay user. 💕 We are so happy to see your review. 😊 We definitely will keep working hard to develop the app to make it even better. Whenever there are suggestions or questions, feel free to contact us anytime!
Great App, Could Use Some Further Options
App is fun to use. However, I wish it had a few more options available:
- MPEG-4 AAC, H.264 Codec for Video - when exporting video, the codec for the MP4 files are HEVC. I can't upload to some websites like Pixieset because they only accept H264 or MPEG4k codec videos. So what I've been doing is exporting video files using this app, then reimporting and exporting using Adobe Express online so that the video could be converted to H264 codec. Kind of a long work around but it works.
- Sort By Filename option. I wish there was some way to sort file names of the photos to be used as a GIF. Sometimes importing the files into the app makes it out of order and it's hard to discern which one goes first etc. If there was a way to implement that option, that would be awesome.
- Seconds input & slider. At the moment, when choosing the duration of a gif or video, you can only use a slider but sometimes it's annoying because you move a little and you go over what you're trying by .01 seconds. For example, if i'm exporting a video and I know that I want it to be .09 speed, the only way I can do that is with the slider and sometimes I'll miss the mark and make it .10 or .11. I wish there was a way to just type in the duration with my keyboard in addition to also having the slider available. Hopefully in an update they can do both.
Other than those few quirks, this is a very powerful tool and I'm glad that I purchased the full version.
Best app for stop-motion animation
I use this app weekly to produce animations from my phone using the photos from my photo stream. They’ve improved it in many ways over the years, including the ability to reorder frames which is huge! I love being able to go back and forth to select which photos I do and don’t want to use frame by frame.
The one feature I would most love for them to improve is the ability to place additional photo frames after you start building your timeline anywhere you want. They did add the ability to add frames at the end of a sequence, which is huge! But unlike all of the other frames, you can’t drag to reorder them, you can only place them at the end. This makes this feature pretty useless for my purposes, but it’s almost a great feature. Overall, thanks for your work on this app!
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for your sweet words. We really appreciate it. We definitely will keep working hard to develop the app to make it even better ;)
When you add photo/video, you can reorder them by long press! On the Frame View screen, you will be able to see the photos/videos on the top.(Above the frames) Long press the photos/videos that you would like to reorder, then you will be able to move them, don't need to move the frame by frame. ;) Please kindly try this out and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any difficulty.
I hope this helps. Once again, thank you so much for being our user!😊
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ImgBase, Inc.
- 195 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © ImgBase, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Watermark & Ad, All Filters $4.99
- ImgPlay Pro All things $9.99
- Unlock New Features $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.