Elegant, fresh redesign!
Pray Watch is a simple, privacy-focused app that displays the Islamic prayer times in an elegant, modern interface. Well-known for its unique green “prayer ring” and other design elements, inspired by Apple’s own native apps.
100% Privacy. Always free. And no ads…ever.
We understand the value of a great user experience, so we’ve thoughtfully designed Pray Watch to be quick, easy, and convenient to use. We use it ourselves!
== Features ==
- Prayer times for any city in the world, automatically configured
- One-of-a-kind “prayer ring” timer to easily visualize remaining time for prayer
- Prayer notifications with option to snooze for reminding you later
- Create new alerts on top of built-in notifications (i.e., remind you in 30 mins. to pray Dhuhr)
- Optional pre-adhan reminder (so you can catch current prayer or prepare for next one)
- Variety of Widgets to display prayer times and Islamic holidays on your Home Screen
- Seamlessly connect to your Apple Watch using iCloud sync
- Wide selection of dynamic Apple Watch face complications
- Simple Qibla compass with haptic feedback - on iPhone and Watch
- Hijri date displayed on main screens and widgets
- Find the nearest masjid in your area
- Long-press notifications for rich content like qibla compass and timer, without even opening the app
- 24-hour optional time format
- Prayer times list includes “Midnight” and “Last Third” times to help you plan for tahajjud and qiyam
- Choose from several calculation methods, now including the London Unified Timetable!
- Large selection of beautiful adhans from around the world
- Wide range of tones to use for more discreet notifications and reminders
- Monthly prayer table to help you plan ahead
- Advanced settings for custom configurations
- Arabic and Turkish language translations (more coming soon!)
- Travel mode built-in to update notifications while traveling without needing to open the app
- Optimized for using low data and battery consumption using the latest iOS standards
- Optional light/dark mode to match your iOS theme
- Accessibility support
- Improve background refresh stability for rescheduling notifications
- Validate background app refresh permission granted or friendly error displayed
- Embed default sounds in case on-demand assets cannot be downloaded
- Validate on-demand sound assets downloaded before allowing selection
- Exclude on-demand sound assets from backups to preserve storage space
- Add takbeerat after adhan during Eid; also add swipe to more tab
- Throttle notification scheduling when multiple notifications dismissed
- Improve onboarding
Ratings and Reviews
Would love more widgets
Love this app, but i would like to see a bigger widget (the extra large square size) for my ipad; as i tend to use my ipad to study and wish to feel more comfortable with a bigger design (one where you can write the full names of the prayer) and maybe have a calender for important fasting days displayed beside it (if possible) I use this app for my phone but would like to see improvements on the ipad Also can you please add a reminder or a alert for when the white days are near أيام البيض (tomorrow is white day Day-13th?) for example, It will be really helpful , also Monday and Thursday fasting (tomorrow is Monday fasting) and Ramadan day notification that says (3rd day of Ramadan) for example; basically sends notification on the iPhone as a reminder so we don’t forget Thank you,
Developer Response ,
Salam, brand new collection of Home Screen widgets are now available in the latest update, version 15!
Major bugs :(
I have used this app for the past couple months and it is hands down the BEST salah times app for the watch. But recently it has not been functioning at all on the watch. It either gives the wrong salah time or the widget appears as just a blank square on my watch. It no longer gives any notification of the salah time. When I click on it and it opens, I can see the information displayed. But the widget and watch app no longer function properly. I am so sad and have found that I have become so dependent on it that living without the salah time constantly in my view and having the hour count down is making my day so difficult! I have deleted and reinstalled the app on both my phone and watch, I’ve rebooted my watch. Nothing solves the problem. The iPhone app works well. But the watch app has been completely disfunctional starting around Asr today.
Developer Response ,
Salam and thanks for reaching out! The last update triggered an issue on the watch, but we have posted an easy fix for it here: https://praywatch.app/help/articles/fix-watch-complication/. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and hope this gets it fixed for you insha’Allah. If you require further assistance, please use the Feedback button in the app and our support team will be able to help insha’Allah. Also update 15.0.2 may have automatically fixed this for you, please give it a try and let us know.
This is just what I was looking for. It’s free, which is a blessing, and it has all the options I need for notifications. While at work, I prefer just a quick sound with a notification that pops up on my screen, rather than the full adhan, which I use for Fajr, Maghrib and Isha. This app provides those options, plus the option for advance notice and you can set how long prior you want the notice. I also love that there’s an option for midnight and last third that I haven’t seen in any other apps. It’s perfect for those who want to do the night prayer. I’ll never have to look for another app for prayer notification. This is absolutely perfect. May Allah bless you for developing and sharing it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zamzam Inc.
- 26.5 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Zamzam Inc.