Easily and securely keep track of all your Passwords!
AuthPass is a stand alone password manager with support for the popular Keepass (kdbx 3.x AND kdbx 4.x) format. Store your passwords, share across all your devices and easily find them whenever you need to login.
* All your passwords in one place.
* Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts.
* Quick Unlock secured with biometric lock (Touch ID or Face ID).
* Keep track of your accounts across the web.
* Open multiple password files at the same time (e.g. one for work, one for personal - or even share your password files with coworkers)
* Directly open your password databases from Google Drive, Dropbox, WebDAV, OneDrive or iCloud.
* Save Time-based One Time Passwords for 2fa (Two Factor Authentication).
* Attach binary files to your password entries. (Like offline TANs, etc)
=== UNDER YOUR CONTRL ===
AuthPass stores all your passwords in the open Keepass format, exactly where you want it. It does not send your passwords to our servers. But AuthPass supports saving to:
* Any local document provider, like iCloud.
* Native Google Drive Integration.
* Native Dropbox Integration.
* Native WebDAV support to store in your own NextCloud or OwnCloud (or similar).
=== FULL FEATURED, NO ADS, NO SUBSCRIPTION ===
As an open source project there are no artificial feature restrictions, no ads and no requirement for payments.
=== UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ===
This is an open source project which is still under heavy development, adding features. We would love your feedback via email or on the issue tracker at https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/
* Fixed password view on iPad.
* Improved group filter by showing recursive filter and trash.
* Password Entry: Only show "generate password" button if value is blank. #108
* Entry: Fix: Adding a custom field discards previous changes. #106
* WebDAV: Connect UI: Make dialog scrollable. #103
* WebDAV: Fixed Compatibility with servers returning trailing slashes for directories.
* WebDAV: Support for digest authentication (next to basic auth). #112
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Finally found MiniKeePass replacement!
I highly recommend this to us former or soon-to-former users of MiniKeePass.
I tried the first 7-8 “keypass-ish” apps in the App Store become coming across AuthPass... it’s simple and intuitive design along with encryption (of course) won me over. I can finally reconnected with my keypass file on iCloud.
I was impressed it had some features that some of the other apps I tried either didn’t have or needed payment to unlock. For example, the tie-in to iPad PIN to get to the apps’ login screen for an added level of security was a nice touch.
Great open-source password manager
I was going through snapcraft on my desktop when I came across AuthPass. It being open-source and compatible with KeePass files drew me closer to the product as I have used KeePass XC and KeePass Touch before. AuthPass is a cross-platform password manager with a great UI and user accessibility. I chose AuthPass because it allows fingerprint and face ID scanning, completely free to the public!
Great keepass app
Works well and is open source. Really appreciate the new changes including visual density and group filtering. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind review. 😅️ For your wishes, maybe you could provide more details in our issue tracker. e.g. categories: https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/44 - And feel free to open a new issue for what you mean with 'pin notification'. (I assume the quick unlock - but it's easier to follow up in the issue tracker 👍️)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.