Easily and securely keep track of all your Passwords!
AuthPass is a stand alone password manager with support for the popular and security-proven KeePass format. Store your passwords, share across all your devices and easily find them whenever you need to login.
• All your passwords in one place.
• Generate secure random passwords for each of your accounts.
• Quick Unlock secured with biometric lock.
• Keep track of your accounts across the web.
• App available all platform. Among them for Mac, iPhone and iPad.
• Open multiple password files at the same time (e.g. one for work, one for personal - or even share your password files with coworkers)
• Save Time-based One Time Passwords for 2fa (Two Factor Authentication).
• Attach binary files to your password entries. (Like offline TANs, etc)
• Open Source available on https://github.com/authpass/authpass/
• Dark Theme ;-)
=== UNDER YOUR CONTRL ===
AuthPass stores all your passwords in the open Keepass format, exactly where you want it. It does not send your passwords to our servers. But AuthPass supports saving to:
• Any local document provider, like iCloud.
• Native Google Drive Integration
• Native Dropbox Integration
• Native WebDAV support to store in your own NextCloud or OwnCloud (or similar)
• Native Microsoft OneDrive integration
=== FULL FEATURED, NO ADS, NO SUBSCRIPTION ===
As an open source project there are no artificial feature restrictions, no ads and no requirement for payments.
Contributions welcome and encouraged :-) (Always looking for developers, translators, documentation writers, UI designer, etc. :) ), just join our discord channel: https://authpass.app/go/discord.
=== UNDER ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ===
This is an open source project which is still under heavy development, adding features. We would love your feedback via email or on the issue tracker at: https://github.com/authpass/authpass/issues/
Also join the community on our discord channel at https://authpass.app/go/discord
* Allow customizing of search fields.
* Support for storing attachments on AuthPass Cloud
* Updated all languages
If you find untranslated strings, help us at https://translate.authpass.app/
Ratings and Reviews
Almost the best but fantastic nevertheless
This is a great, well-written, well-executed app. Kudos to the developer who decided to share this with the world. You’re a mensch. The only app I think is slightly slicker, maybe a little more polished, is KeePassium, but they want 45 for the lifetime version which is too rich for my taste. However, what it has, and I wish this app had, was a slightly more intuitive way to back and forth across your hierarchy of groups. Furthermore, keepassium had a few more config options that make it seem a tiny bit more secure (time outs and locks, and some other options). Not a huge deal and definitely not enough to subtract any stars. Just a tiny nit on my part. Again, kudos to the developer for so generously sharing his talent with the world. Thank you for this great, indispensable security app.
Finally found MiniKeePass replacement!
I highly recommend this to us former or soon-to-former users of MiniKeePass.
I tried the first 7-8 “keypass-ish” apps in the App Store become coming across AuthPass... it’s simple and intuitive design along with encryption (of course) won me over. I can finally reconnected with my keypass file on iCloud.
I was impressed it had some features that some of the other apps I tried either didn’t have or needed payment to unlock. For example, the tie-in to iPad PIN to get to the apps’ login screen for an added level of security was a nice touch.
Great open-source password manager
I was going through snapcraft on my desktop when I came across AuthPass. It being open-source and compatible with KeePass files drew me closer to the product as I have used KeePass XC and KeePass Touch before. AuthPass is a cross-platform password manager with a great UI and user accessibility. I chose AuthPass because it allows fingerprint and face ID scanning, completely free to the public!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Herbert Poul
- 89.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2021 CodeUX.design e.U.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.