Auto Icon monitors your projects folder, finds all Xcode, Swift Playgrounds, and Visual Studio projects and creates an icon if there isn’t one. Never see the white default icon again.
All you need to do is point it at the folder and set up a template for your icons. Auto Icon will generate a random accent color and select a random symbol if that’s what you selected.
Editing your templates and generated icons:
• Choose from 900+ symbols or use project name or initials as an emblem
• Set the background to a solid color or a gradient
• Fine tune the size of the emblem with padding and safe area
• Preview for iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS
• Multi layer images for tvOS
• Invert your emblem and let the background shine through
• Add a drop shadow
• Check your icons with color blindness filters
The one-time in-app purchase “Auto Icon Pro” lets you:
• Add multiple folders with separate templates
• Add a border with options for color, width and outer padding
• Add a banner with options for styles colors and more
- Filters for color blindness; check that your icons maintain good contrast for different color deficiencies and grayscale mode
- More control for radial gradients
- Support for Swift Playgrounds and Visual Studio project files
- Improved settings for folders
- Updated UI, mainly in the editor
- Better stability in the scanner
- More reliable sync between app and scanner
- Improved project scanner
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hyckenberg Software Ltd
- 4.6 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Hyckenberg Software Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Auto Icon Pro $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.