Baby Tracker Pro (Newborn Log) 4+
Feed Sleep Diaper & Milestone
Nighp Software LLC
Introducing the redesigned Baby Tracker app version 4, the all-in-one scheduling resource for new parents.
Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, diaper changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Diaper Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The Best Baby App!
I searched for an app to help me track my pumping and breastfeeding while my baby was in NICU for 4 days. Little did I realize how much I would love this app once we left the hospital!
I bought the pro because I wanted to share this with my husband. I don’t know that I needed to purchase, but I would have spent well over the $5 price tag! Since we have a preemie and this is our first, we use it to track food intake, diapers, my pumping, medication, and a daily medical procedure.
We both figured it out right away, which for two sleep deprived parents is a feat! The only thing I made a mistake on was using the free version while in the hospital, and then I switched to pro after. It didn’t transfer over the data, and although support gave me instructions on how to do that, I ended up manually transferring. If you plan on using an app like this, just get the pro off the bat!
Amazing app for twins!
This app is truly a miracle for our twins! We can log two separate accounts and log the proper data for both of them. Feeding, diapers, medications, vaccinations, naps and when I was nursing you could log all of that too!
I would highly recommend this to any new mom! And you can share this data with others in your family who can download the app and it’ll all sync together. That way multiple people can log data about the twins in their respective accounts.
I got the pro version because I didn’t want to have to bother with any adds and I’m looking at it all day and all night! The preferences area is awesome as you can customize color, how age is logged, weight, measurements, etc.
Adding pictures is so cute, too! Great job to the developer team!
LOVE THIS APP, don’t like the Pro
I LOVE this app. If you are nursing or pumping it is a life saver for lack of sleep fog to keep you on track with your baby!
For the hospital and first couple of weeks it was great because when it lets you know how long since I fed and remind me what side I fed on last and how long on each side (super helpful in the middle of the night)
When I went back to work, can track what side I am pumping on and with the sync feature I could see how much my baby was eating, sleeping or pooing with the nanny, because it automatically updated my app and sent me a notification when she entered anything!
The controls are really easy to use and their help team are great and get back to you quickly.
Now that I have three children the information for the first two is till in the app so I can go back and compare how they were sleeping or eating at that age!
All of that is with the free version of the app!!!
The only reason I got the Pro version was to sync with the Apple Watch. I thought it would be great to quickly enter the information on my wrist because I lose my phone a lot while breastfeeding. The problem is that the watch app does not sync to my phone well and always says there is an error and I need to do it on my phone. Which completely negates the need to pay for Pro. It is a bummer because this is a great app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We’d like to know the details of the problem you mentioned. Could you please send the details through Email Support in app Settings? We'll try our best to help you solve the problem. Thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nighp Software LLC
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nighp Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.