Over 1.7 million parents have downloaded the WebMD Baby app to track their baby’s development and get trusted, physician-approved advice. In this single, free app, you’ll have the right resources to raise your infant or newborn.
Five comprehensive tools to keep track of important needs for infants and newborns:
- Breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, and solid-food trackers -- record and review all your feeding and nursing sessions, including both breast milk and formula.
- Sleep tracker: Records not only time of each session, but location such as crib, car seat, stroller, and more.
- Diaper tracker: Keep track of each diaper change -- dry, wet, or both.
- Growth tracker: Allows you to record height, weight, and head circumference.
- Baby Book: Capture your baby's memories and share them with collaborators. (Note: videos cannot be shared or backed up due to file sizes)
- The nursing and feeding trackers allow you to schedule reminders and even base them on previous feedings.
- Collaborate with your partner, relatives, or caregiver to keep track of all your child’s needs. Tracker updates sync across all devices.
- Now you can use the feeding, nursing, sleeper, and diaper trackers on Apple Watch to add new entries and receive reminders.
WebMD is like a pediatrician in your pocket with an extensive library of medically-approved content including 400 articles, 598 tips, and 70 videos:
- Baby & Toddler Care (16 categories)
- Illness & Emergencies (39 categories)
- Just for Moms
- Just for Dads
- Parenting Tips (367)
- Baby Week by Week (64 content packages)
- Ask the Pediatrician (8 video Q&A sessions with a WedMD in-house pediatrician)
- Milestones (7 categories divided by age up to 24 months old)
- Vaccines (all baby vaccine info)
- Baby Doctor Visits (11 well visit guides)
"It is arguably more practical and useful than many of the others combined."
WebMD Baby "will significantly lighten up your diaper bag"
-- Consumer Reports
"New parents can rest easy with this great app"
"I will probably find myself reading one of those featured articles on one my many sleepless nights!"
-- USA Today
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
Performance improvements & bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
Overall this is a great app for tracking baby’s intake and output, as well as pediatric visits and growth. I wish it would show all the feedings in the same area as we use a combo of pumping and direct feeding and trying to keep track of times gets cumbersome.
I am also having an issue with inviting my husband to be allowed to “share” the app with me and log what he does for her. I have contacted the developer and they say they are looking into it so we will see how long it takes to fix.
I have been using this app for about 2 months now and I love it because I am able to track feeding schedules and I like timing how long my son has been eating for. The problem I find is that when I set the nursing timer and then exit out of the app to look at something else, the timer will reset back to zero as if I didn't start it. This has happened multiple times. At first I thought I was just not thinking clearly and must have forgotten to set it, but I have tested this out a few more times and it keeps happening. I found that I have to wait about 20 seconds before I can leave the timer screen and I have to keep checking back with it in order to make sure it's still working. This is extremely inconvenient especially for sleep deprived parents.
Little data analysis- and lots of glitches
We chose this app because it has the ability for multiple users to enter data from
Multiple devices- after using it for 2 months now- this is about the only good thing.
We track all food and diaper activity. Every single bit. Yet- there is no way for me to see trends or an analysis. Aka - what's the average diapers per day? Can I get a graph depiction? There are really easy things to add to enhance- but this has nothing. And from WebMD I'd expect more. The worst one is the feeding though. Honestly? No way to see daily totals side by side- at least? I am impressed by the LACK of data analysis- which is the most important thing for new parents- KNOWING how their little one is doing. If we use the app- we need to be able to analyze the data.
I will be looking for alternate apps and will manually transfer everything if I have to. That is how frustrated I am getting. For new parents- if you want to know your averages for your little one- don't waste time using this app- it does not provide you that option!
Also- it glitches. We have lost records because of it and - had some unfortunate "midnight discussions" about not logging information- when it turns out they had!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- WebMD Health Corporation
- 42.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2022 WebMD, LLC