It’s the only baby app you’ll ever need!
Sprout Baby Tracker is an essential all-in-one parenting tool for new parents and is the only baby tracker app you’ll ever need! No account is required – just download and start tracking your new baby!
• Breast feeding tool times, records and charts each nursing session for baby
• Bottle feeding tool tracks and charts the your breast milk or formula feeding sessions
• Solid food tool tracks solid food and how baby responds to it
• Sleep tracker tool times and records each sleep session for baby
• See changes to your baby’s sleep habits at a glance
• Simple recording of each diaper change for baby – pee, poo or both
• Bowel movement color and texture tracking
• Pumping tool helps you track and chart your breast milk production for baby
• Growth tracker records and charts height, weight and head sizes as your baby grows and compares them with WHO or CDC percentiles
• Developmental milestones tracker to monitor age appropriate milestones using CDC guidelines
Health and Doctor Visit Tracker
• Health tracker to log symptoms, temperature, medications, illnesses and health events for baby in one convenient place
• Track doctor appointments, questions for the doctor, immunizations and health
• On-demand PDF summary with up-to-date details for your pediatrician visits
PLUS everything else you’d want from your favorite Baby app:
• Multi-user family "share" mode syncs information instantly across devices
• Tracks multiple children as your family grows
• View daily, weekly and monthly detailed summaries and useful charts for each tracking tool to identify patterns and trends
• Monthly development updates and fun tips
• Baby Journal to record your little one's biggest moments and export them into a beautiful eBook
• Mood Tracker to keep track of changes in baby’s mood
• Apple Watch app
• Siri Shortcuts
• Widgets for your home screen and lock screen with baby's latest activities
• Fast and responsive customer support
• … and much more – everything you need to track your baby. All safely backed up.
AUTO-RENEWING SUBSCRIPTIONS, PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATION
Sprout comes with a free one-week trial of our Premium app. If You choose to buy a Premium ("Premium") subscription “Short Term Care” or “Long Term Care”, payment will be charged to Your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to Your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
If you choose to buy the “Care for Life” in-app purchase, this is a one-time fee and is not auto-renewing.
We are parents dedicated to helping other parents by building great apps that are powerful, simple, reliable and fun. That's why we take extra care in creating our apps ‒ marrying robust tools, functionality and content with clean, attractive design. Our award-winning apps do the hard work, so you can focus on the most important job of all: being great parents.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
Thanks for choosing Sprout! We regularly update our app to provide you with the best app performance and experience. We also continually improve the app with your feedback and suggestions. Have a question or need to get in touch with us? Please contact us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
I love all of the data and syncing with another user!
I love this app! It is a data junkie’s dream. I can see charts, stats, graphs, and details about my baby’s feedings, diapers, sleep, and more. I jot down questions for the pediatrician so I don’t forget. The best part is that my husband also uses the app. Only 1 person has to purchase it. When we swap baby duty we can see what the other person did and when. If I need a nap he can see it’s because baby woke up 4 times overnight, etc.
My only mild annoyance is the feeding time tracker. I don’t particularly care how long it takes my baby to eat so I simply “end” the feeding right after I hit start. At the end of a feed I’m usually trying to put baby to sleep so clicking end on my phone is the last thing I’m thinking about. If I leave the feeding time as 1 sec it barely shows up on the chart. Therefore, I have to go in and adjust it to 10 or 15 minutes. I wish there was a default feeding time that could be adjusted for those of us who don’t really want to track it.
A weird bug I’ve noticed is that the feeding tracker monthly amount trend graph is showing breastmilk amounts. We only use formula so I’m not sure why that is happening. The other types of charts and stats don’t have that bug.
Great App, A Few Improvements Needed
I love this app and use it to the fullest (tracking sleep, feeding, diapers, weight, etc). I really like the daily summaries for each task so I can quickly see how much my kid has eaten or slept and how much I’ve pumped. The interface is very easy and rather pleasing to use.
There are just three small improvements that would greatly improve the user experience. First, as noted by another reviewer, it would be nice to be able to track how much milk is pumped from each breast. Right now, I have to manually add a note to each session stating how much per side. Second, it would be great to be able to specify how much milk is pumped and eaten down to the tenth or twentieth of an ounce. I don’t express milk in quarter-ounce increments and it’s irritating to have to round up or down each time and, considering I pump 6-9 times per day, a little rounding error each time really adds up. Similarly, my kid doesn’t eat in .25 increments so I’m not able to accurately track how much she is eating. Third, it would be nice if the app had a function that would take into account how much you’ve pumped and how much your kid has eaten and give you a running total of how much breast milk you have in storage. I briefly used another app that had that feature and really liked it. All in all, these are small-ish nits about an otherwise great app.
Best Baby App on the market!!
I’ve been using this app since my first child was 2 months old. My kids are now 6.5, 4.5 and almost 2 and we still use it regularly for symptom and growth tracking.
This app does everything you need, all in one place: track breastfeeding and what side you last fed from, bottle feeding, sleep/naps, growth, symptoms, medication, questions for the next dr appointment, you name it! You can even add pictures and memories, keep track of milestones and it has daily play suggestions and tips for the first year. It’s all neatly presented on a newspaper-like overview page.
You can even add pictures to symptoms you add in the symptom tracker which has been amazing for tracking allergic reactions with hives to later discuss them with the doctor. I’ve never had issues with bugs or the app not working; it’s always been really reliable.
I rarely spent money on apps but this one has been worth every cent!! I’ve even gifted it to several new moms and moms-to-be and they all loved it too.
If you’re torn between this app and another, forget the other and get this one. You won’t regret it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Med ART Studios LLC
- 49.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 5.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 Med ART Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Extended Care $14.99
- Short Term Care $9.99
- Care for Life $39.99