Hatch Baby--recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award--helps you track of all your baby’s most important growth and health data, including feedings, diaper changes, sleep, and much more. Get insight into your baby’s development with visual charts and understand your baby’s patterns with a convenient activity summary. Use the app on its own, or connect it with our award-winning Hatch Baby Grow or Smart Changing Pad--changing pad with built-in, wireless smart scale. Grow measures how much breast milk your baby is drinking at each feeding and automatically syncs to the Hatch Baby app.
- Track breastfeeding or bottle sessions with an easy-to-use, one-tap timer, which allows you to adjust the start time if you forget to start the timer.
- Conveniently pause the timer during nursing sessions to switch breasts and record the time for both sides.
- Connect to Grow or the Smart Changing Pad (optional) to measure exactly how much your baby is eating at each breastfeeding session.
- Capture feeding session notes, like your baby’s formula preference.
- View daily, weekly, or monthly summary charts to gain insight into your baby’s eating patterns.
- Easily keep track of changes to ensure your baby is drinking enough throughout the day.
- Record notes that can be shared with your pediatrician or other caregivers.
- Connect to Grow or the Smart Changing Pad (optional) and automatically record diaper changes.
- View daily, weekly, or monthly summary charts to gain insight into your baby’s diaper patterns.
- Track naps and nighttime sleep with an easy-to-use sleep timer, which allows you to adjust the start time if you forget to start the timer.
- Discover your baby's sleeping patterns to help her get the best rest.
- View daily, weekly, or monthly summary charts to gain insight into your baby’s sleep patterns.
- Track your baby’s weight and length gain, and compare his growth percentile to worldwide (WHO) data.
- See how your baby grows week-to-week.
- Weigh your baby anytime or before and after feedings with Grow or the Smart Changing Pad (optional) and automatically send weights to the app.
SHARE WITH CAREGIVERS + PROFESSIONALS
- Invite your partner or caregiver to share your baby’s account and record activity.
- Receive updates from your baby’s caregiver while you are away, including when your baby last ate or slept.
- Export and share your baby's data with your pediatrician or lactation consultant.
- Access your baby’s information across multiple devices.
- Track pumping sessions with an easy-to-use, one-tap timer.
- Record amount, duration, and side(s) pumped.
- View a convenient summary of your baby’s diaper count, feeding amount, and total sleep for the day, as well as Hatch Handbook articles providing parenting insights.
- Scroll through a log of your baby’s recent activity.
- Customize your dashboard to display the activities (i.e. feedings, diapers, and sleep) you track or view most frequently.
- Take a photo of your baby every day, play the slideshow, and watch how your baby has grown!
- Share photos with family and friends.
GROW AND SMART CHANGING PAD (optional)
- Use the app on its own, or connect it with Hatch Baby Grow and Smart Changing Pad -- where changing pad meets connected smart scale to help track your baby’s weight gain and feeding amounts.
- The Bluetooth-enabled scale measures and records how much your baby eats at each nursing session and syncs automatically with the Hatch Baby app.
We love hearing from our customers so please drop us a note at email@example.com. Also, check out Hatch Baby’s other app-enabled smart products at www.hatchbaby.com.
Instagram - @hatchnursery
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hatchnursery
We've included some bug fixes and performance improvements. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues or questions!
Ratings and Reviews
Lost EVERYTHING when switching devices
*** Update: they had me log out and back in and the only day of stuff missing was the day I switched phones. Excuse my previous hormonal rage, this app is great👌🏼***
I thought all of the information would be saved on the account, not on the device I was using! I really liked this for tracking, but I updated my phone and I lost all of the data I had been tracking for my son’s 2 mo appt at the end of November😭😭 plus, I lost all of the daily photos I had been using😭😭😭 if I could get them back, I’d do whatever needed to be done, but I honestly don’t know what to do. I’ve tried refreshing everything. It was a great app and super easy to track with, but I can’t believe it wouldn’t actually save my data well. Oh, and all his birth weight and height tracking stats!! Those are gone too and I had already gotten rid of my paperwork for those because I thought this digital platform was solid😭
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review -- we can help with this!! Please reach out to our support team directly at email@example.com and they'll take care of you.
Best app for tracking everything!
This app has been super helpful for tracking everything! My baby is 2 months old now, we just recently stopped nursing (slow let down, early bottle introduction) and I’m now exclusively pumping. It helps to see what her patterns are starting to be for eating and sleeping so we can prepare and to track my pumping times and amounts. I’ve had dips in supply and this has helped me to understand what I and the baby need. A couple helpful features: me and my husband have the app and can input data individually and data can be timed or manually entered.
We also have the Hatch scale and sound machines (we have 2 because they’re the best). You do not need the products to find this app helpful at all, but that’s been nice for us too!
Good but please Make Night Sleep Easier to View
I used the glow app suites for conceiving and tracking pregnancy but a couple months after my son was born I switched to Hatch Baby because I thought the interface was much easier to view. Now that we’re going through a night time sleep regression, I would love to be able to see the full night time in the daily schedule view to compare nights easier. It works pretty well for the size of a phone screen but I just want to, for example, see 7 or 8pm and scroll right to see all the way through to the morning, rather than having to scroll all the way left to see info after 2 am easily. I’d also like to have a solids tracker to keep track of which days we started new food items. Thank you for the all the other features though, it’s been so helpful to keep track in our sleep deprived haze!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hatch Baby Inc.
- 194 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Hatch Baby Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.