Baby Nursing, the easy-to-use app that helps you track your baby’s nursing progress, growth, diaper changes, doctor’s visits, and more. Just some of what you’ll get in this FREE app:
• Track your nursing progress in real time with our easy-to-use timer.
• See detailed and useful info on your nursing progress: most recent nursing, daily averages, cumulative totals, and graphs. We even help you calculate how much you’ve fed your baby!
• Add photos, sound, and video to see how your baby grows and develops.
• Track your location to know where you’ve fed your baby - home, work, at your mom’s, etc.
• Record your baby’s height, weight, and head size, then see them all on our comprehensive growth chart.
• Record your baby’s daily happenings, milestones, and special moments.
• Back up your data to make sure you never lose it.
• Sync your data with your spouse, nanny, or childcare provider.
Baby Nursing is the easy, satisfying way to stay on top on your baby’s progress and enjoy all the special moments!
Announcing Sunflowr! Baby Nursing is now part of the Sunflowr family! Sunflowr (“sunflower” without the “e”) is the new name and look of our brand. Learn more at sunflowr.com.
Here's what's new in this update:
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for using Baby Nursing!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are a couple of things I’m not sure about with this app. It may be because I’m not using it properly. Or, I am using it properly and these points are things that are being worked on.
I wish there was an alarm clock and not just a notification sent for when baby needs to be fed again! The notification doesn’t wake me up in the middle of the night. I still end up using my alarm clock or timer to time 3 hour stretches. Also, it would be nice to see a trend from day to day. Like a comparison chart from one day to the next to see if my baby is feeding on a pattern yet (she 2 weeks old). Other analytics like, baby is eating every x hours. Oh and, when the baby cluster feeds, there’s no way of knowing when to feed again, when she is done cluster feeding. In the dirty diaper section, maybe include the recommended amount of BM diapers and Wet diapers depending on age. Please forgive me if this review makes no sense, I am a bit sleep deprived because of my brand new baby princess!
Best app for keeping up with twins!
I don’t normally write reviews, (nor do I normally pay for apps I’m a bit of a cheapskate) BUT I had newborn twins and needed some way to track feedings and pumping because otherwise I’d lose my mind. I pulled the trigger and bought this app and IT IS SOOOO WORTH EVERY PENNY!! With twins it’s just too hard to keep track of everything... when did N eat last? How long has F been sleeping?? It was the only tracker I could find that you could input data for two babies. This app is worth its weight in gold if you have twins. It’s easy to use, I love how you can set reminders for everything. Again... newborn twins... a lot to keep up with and remember. I also like how you can see daily totals and averages of the feedings, sleep, diaper changes, pumping. So I can see how much the babies are eating and if they’re eating enough and how many wet and dirty diapers they have. It’s a lot to have to input into the app but if you can stay disciplined to input the data it can really help you to have an overall picture of what’s going on with your babies. It’s tough to keep up with two newborns especially when your attention is divided or if you have other kids but this app makes me feel like I know what’s going on with the babies and that they are getting enough to eat and sleep. Best of all... it just works!! No crashing or bugs that I have found. It’s the best investment in an app I’ve ever made.
Great functionality, poor interface
My wife and I have been using this app for about 7 weeks now to track our newborn's diapers, breastfeeding, weight and more. The number of different baby stats you can track in one location is super convenient and the main menu screen is very easy to use.
Our experience has been mostly positive but with a handful of annoyances:
• No timer in the lock screen for pumping or breastfeeding.
• When adjusting times in a feed, tapping out of the timer dial erases your changes
• Weird menu choices that say "formula" or "breast milk" three or four times.
• The "stickiness" of time selections for feedings often defaults to odd times (based on previous options) and causes the "overlapping feedings" error to pop up too often.
• The "Doctors Visit" section should be reworked, it's too complicated. I should be able to add info quickly while talking to the pediatrician.
• The sleep tracking function should be simplified like the nursing screen so I can just hit a "sleep" button and then get a reminder when I go to do something else like a diaper change.
• Sync across multiple devices needs work - sometime things don't show up until manually synced, sometime not until the following day.
Despite these minor flaws we liked the app enough to by multiple premium versions for our different devices.
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 125.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Sunflowr
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (no Ads) $5.99
- Diapers $1.99
- Pumping $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.