Count down to your next event - your next vacation, your favorite band’s concert, the next movie premiere, your child's graduation, your anniversary, and more - in style!
• iOS 14 WIDGETS: Now you can count down the days to your event right from your home screen! Just long hold an empty area on your home screen and tap the "+" in the top-left corner to get started.
• FLEXIBLE UNITS: Years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, seconds, and even heartbeats! (e.g. "3 months 14 mins" or "56713 heartbeats")
• DRAG the Countdown DISPLAY wherever you want.
• Use YOUR OWN PHOTOS as the background, including INSTAGRAM and FACEBOOK PHOTOS! Or look through a large selection of FREE BACKGROUND PHOTOS.
• Flip through your BACKGROUND PHOTOS while counting down.
• Set your own MUSIC for each Countdown.
• Customizable FONTS, font colors and background colors for the Countdown display.
• Your OWN PHRASE - "the concert of the year", "little pumpkin's dance performance", "we board the plane".
• Create Countdowns from your CALENDAR EVENTS!
• MULTIPLE Countdowns (and rearrange them as you like!)
• REMINDERS for your events.
• SHARE a live Countdown or a screenshot of your Countdown with FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER or EMAIL.
• Count down to ANNIVERSARIES that repeat every year. (e.g. “25 days until my 10th anniversary!”)
• COUNT UP from past events. (e.g. “21 days since…”)
• SMART TOOLBAR is hidden until you tap on the screen; more screen space for your Countdowns.
• Works in PORTRAIT and LANDSCAPE mode.
• View and save popular COUNTDOWNS NEAR YOU.
=== Premium Features ===
+ iOS 14 WIDGETS: Count the days to your event without leaving the home screen!
+ SLIDESHOW MODE of background photos, with different animation styles and speeds!
+ NO ADS: No distractions or clutter. Just you and your countdown.
Make each second count!
In addition to the free features listed above, we also offer Countdown Premium as a subscription. Countdown Premium subscribers will have access to an ad-free experience, home screen widgets, and slideshow mode.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription in Account Settings after purchase.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
Remember to leave us a review if you enjoy the app! Or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - feedback is super important us.
Ratings and Reviews
Not in my Notifications on iPhone
I can’t get the badge/countdown icon to work. (I bought the upgrade for that feature). I think it’s because the app doesn’t appear in my Settings-Notifications. I’ve closed the app, deleted and reinstalled 10 times. Anyone else had this problem and fixed it? Customer support has been good about responding but hasn’t been able to fix it. Maybe it’s time to give up and ask for a refund.
I upgraded to 4 stars because I finally got the badge icon to work. The only thing I might have done differently is I made sure to CLOSE the app before I deleted and reinstalled it. So it works now. Strange though because when I open the app the countdown says one number and the number on the icon is one less than that. But I’ll take it. The customer service people have been responsive.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're sorry you had this experience. Please email us at email@example.com with details of what you are experiencing so we can get a better understanding to further assist.
Perfect for Apollo 50th anniversaries
(First of all, the “most helpful” review is 2 years old, and says they’ll update it up from 3 stars to 5 if the app can share a countdown; it’s been doing that at least since July 2019, and it’s still 3 stars. Others are similar low reviews for no good reason.)
Bach to Apollo: If you use the Apollo in Real Time site and like following alone with NASA’s Apollo timelines, this app is critical. It’s the only one I found that lets you display in hours:minutes:seconds (with days turned off, so 3 days shows as 72 hours), before or after the event date. (And, you can set the font to Futura, the same one NASA used!) You can also download a copy of the mission patch from Wikipedia or NASA, view in Photos full-screen and screenshot it so it’s the right size, and use that as the background. If you need/want to, you can then generate a URL to share the image & time to another device (the only issue is placement of the time, but you can drag it back into position).
Everything I mentioned is in the free app - the only reason I’m paying for it is to support the author and hide the non-obtrusive banner ad at the top of the page.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your amazing review! 😃 Your support and voice are very important to us. Please recommend our app to your friends, and don’t hesitate to shoot us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
I have been using this app for a while now, and me and my family always use this app as it is really nice to know how long it is until you get to go somewhere fun. I had no problems with the app, as other reviews have said, they had some major bugs. Those bugs must have been hit or miss because mine worked fine. Developers, please fix the bugs as quick as you can. They seem to be really bothering people. I will update when my current countdown is over, which is in 2 weeks, and see if the notifications work, because I forget from the last time I used this app. Everyone, stay safe!
Edit: I have just found out that you can turn reminders on and off on the app. I think many of the reviews were saying that their reminder didn’t work. All of you that want to customize things tap at the top of your screen (right below that adds) then press that gears!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sevenlogics, Inc.
- 127.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Sunflowr
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $3.99
- Countdown Premium - Yearly $5.99
- Countdown Premium - 3 Months $1.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.