Wedding Planner is the perfect companion to have while preparing for your big day. It's packed with a personalized checklist of all the essential to-dos for you and your partner's "I dos." You'll feel so much more at ease to know what has been done and what still needs to be done - there's no better app to use for all your wedding needs, so start planning with Wedding Planner today!
And it's so much more than just a checklist. Here are some of Wedding Planner's amazingly helpful features:
• Sync & Backup: Invite your partner to participate or simply back up your data for peace of mind.
• Categories: If you ever feel lost, you can find any checklist item by category from Accessories to Stationery.
• Photos: Keep your favorite photos of you and your loved one right on the home screen to remind yourself of what this is all about every time you open the app.
• Music: Add your special song and listen while you get things done.
• Budget: Set a budget and get an estimate of how much to spend on each expense.
• Journal: Keep a wedding journal for all the days leading up to the wedding - these are memories worth saving.
• Day-of: Plan the timeline of events on your wedding day and easily share it with vendors, friends, and family.
• Contacts: Put all your important wedding contacts in one place and organize them by category.
• And more!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is (to my expectations) a great app for the bride / coordinator who isn’t looking to be bombarded with vendors as soon as it is opened. So you simply enter your estimated date & automated checklists get allocated into the months in between. That to me is a wonderful amount of help when you’re new to weddings events in general. If you don’t know how to really “start from scratch” or to organize “only what you need” for the special day.
While I did have some tasks put into other months & some things already taken care of, this app allowed me to move the task’s ideal due date & even call it whatever I want (“Practice floral arrangements” in place of “Research Florists”). I could delete tasks that simply didn’t pertain to my wedding style choice. I think it eases the process so conveniently. So you can take it everywhere & do things as you want them. I had previously downloaded a more popular app (The Knot) & I was beginning to feel overwhelmed. Because I am having a more intimate gathering with less of the elaborate traditions/arrangements etc.
Highly recommend this for the planner in you that wants everything accessible and flexible to your needs/wants.
This app gave us an idea of how everything supposed to be and left it up to us to do changes. We were able to change times and dates so nothing would be near or far. It gave us a journal, day of checklist, and an area to put down names, numbers, and addresses for each category. Definitely a helpful app and look forward to our wedding day on the 28th 🤗. Thank you app maker!
If you’re having problems finding the perfect app to plan your wedding that’s going to keep you on track for everything that you need to do this app is very simple and perfect and no problems at all or glitches at all I find it so easy to use and you can customize your pictures and add notes as you go along.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.