Wedding Planner is the perfect companion to have while preparing for your big day. It's packed with a personalized checklist of all the essential to-dos for you and your partner's "I dos." You'll feel so much more at ease to know what has been done and what still needs to be done - there's no better app to use for all your wedding needs, so start planning with Wedding Planner today!
And it's so much more than just a checklist. Here are some of Wedding Planner's amazingly helpful features:
• Sync & Backup: Invite your partner to participate or simply back up your data for peace of mind.
• Categories: If you ever feel lost, you can find any checklist item by category from Accessories to Stationery.
• Photos: Keep your favorite photos of you and your loved one right on the home screen to remind yourself of what this is all about every time you open the app.
• Music: Add your special song and listen while you get things done.
• Budget: Set a budget and get an estimate of how much to spend on each expense.
• Journal: Keep a wedding journal for all the days leading up to the wedding - these are memories worth saving.
• Day-of: Plan the timeline of events on your wedding day and easily share it with vendors, friends, and family.
• Contacts: Put all your important wedding contacts in one place and organize them by category.
• And more!
Ratings and Reviews
If you’re having problems finding the perfect app to plan your wedding that’s going to keep you on track for everything that you need to do this app is very simple and perfect and no problems at all or glitches at all I find it so easy to use and you can customize your pictures and add notes as you go along.
So my S.O and I are planning our wedding together, and paying for it all ourselves. This app has what needs to do on certain months. Some months are full while others are empty. I understand timeline expectations, but then when I see an empty month that is followed by a month of like 6+ things to do it’s like why not spread it out? It can be done manually. Still I love the app for its simple use. I wish we could click on the item that needs to be done and a list of local vendors could pop up that would be cool!!!
Exactly what I needed!
If you’re a list person this is definitely the app for you. The other apps just seemed over crowded and too much advertisement. This app gives me list lets me add to the lost and let’s me check it off as completed. The over all format is just perfect, especially if you’re planning a short term wedding like me!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.