Backlog is a project management and collaboration tool for teams that want higher productivity, greater visibility, and simple project tracking. Development teams can work together with Design, Marketing, IT, and more to release high-quality projects, faster.
With the Backlog iOS App, you can update your projects on-the-go. Leave immediate feedback on comment threads and add or edit issues right from your device.
Reach your business goals with features that help you:
- Get everyone on track. Organize your work and teammates with projects and tasks.
- Stay in the loop. Your Activity feed and Watchlist help you keep an eye on relevant work and deadlines.
- Keep the conversation moving. Use comment threads to leave feedback and ask questions right in tasks as you’re working on them.
- Projects: Organize everyone’s work into projects for better visibility and tracking
- Issues: Create, assign, prioritize, and schedule tasks with your team
- Subtasking: Keep related tasks grouped to stay more organized
- Watchlist: Add important tasks to your personalized Watchlist
Comment threads: Keep a record of all discussions, changes, and decisions within tasks as they’re being worked on
- Wikis: Create collaboratively edited web pages to refer to again and again for common questions and instructions
- Bug Tracking: Easy issue and bug tracking to keep your projects running smoothly
Do even more on desktop with:
- Gantt Charts: Automatically generated and updated Gantt charts help you track work as it’s being completed against your project plan
- Burndown Charts: Easily visualize how your project is progressing without having read every issue
- Version control: No installation required, Backlog provides Git and Subversion repositories as well as a Web-based repository browser
- File sharing: Store important docs and files right in the task or project you need them
Note: Currently, the Backlog iOS App does not support uploading to shared files, attaching file to Wiki, Version Control (Git and SVN), adding/editing pull-requests, or accessing Gantt/Burndown charts. These functions are only available from your desktop.
Find a bug? Help us squash it! Send an email directly to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Image tag is now automatically inserted into the text input when attaching an image
- Fixed the issue of overflowing when text contains lengthy code lines
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nulab Inc.
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Nulab Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.