Barcode Scanner - QR Scanner 9+
QR Code Reader & Scanner
MD Mokammal Hossain
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Best QR Code Reader & BarCode Scanner App in the market.
The Best QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free App in the market.
QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free can be use as shopping assistant.
- Scan all kinds of QR codes
- Scan product barcodes
- Save your scans in History
- Share codes via SMS, Email, Twitter, and Facebook
- Display QR codes and barcodes on screen
-Jump directly to WEB ADDRESSES decoded.
- Flashlight supported for scanning QR codes or Barcodes at low-light environments.
-SHARE your QR CODES through: Email, SOCIAL NETWORKS (Facebook, Twitter, Clipboard, Google Plus), TEXT MESSAGES.
QR Code Reader , QR Code Scanner & Barcode Scanner app is developed for fast and accurate to be the fastest QR Reader / Barcode Reader/Barcode Scanner out there.
QR Code Reader & Barcode Scanner Free is very essential app for every iOS device who want to know product price and information.
Also includes a complete QR Code Generator
Create your own QR codes for: Email Addresses, Contacts, SMS Messages, URLs, Phone Numbers, Text Notes, Locations,Calendar Events, and More.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer 1auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptionm $2.99 USD Monthly with free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "1 week", "1 month" & "1 Year" unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
1.iPhone X compatible.
2.iPhone X UI compatible.
3. Minor Bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Please I’m tryed
Ok I’m tried of bullies only once or twice in my life have I bullied Andy Lopez where neutral neighbor once I was a neutral angel my myself. Please Meg. Is alright. Please contact or phone and my dad Dennis Aaron Burleson had a life time member and all other Members of Dennis bc a burleson and 13 of the same hook up and Mary Stocker and Mary Stocker. And my two new girlfriend’s husband and 4 th of them and igoa in the white Chevy
I just wanted to scan literally three barcodes from my wedding reception gifts to return them because we had received duplicates and we didn’t know where they had been purchased. The app was great that you could search it a number of different ways-except for the fact that I could take the barcode number without the app and search it via Google because that is literally what the app does-and I found one gift and it was quicker than if I had typed it myself so for that I was grateful. Then I went to scan the second-yes second gift out of three- and it wouldn’t let me without subscribing! I can’t scan more than once before being bombarded and asking for money?? Nope. So I deleted the app promptly and I have manually searched up the items. Same exact products and searches appeared on my screen and it took an extra 30 seconds, but it’s better than subscribing to something you aren’t even sure if you can cancel. So my advice? Don’t get the app, copy the number into google. It’s exactly what the app does. Plus, how often do you have to scan barcodes anyways?
You can't do anything on the app without the $2.99 upgrade, as an ad pops up every time you click on something. Most of the ads made me wait 5 sec before I could exit it. Even with the upgrade, the app is very slow. It basically just google searches for you without making you type it in, so you have to continually hit the back and scanner buttons to scan the next item. Good if you occasionally stumble across items you're curious about, but if you're looking to scan quickly and in bulk, this is not the app for you.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MD Mokammal Hossain
- 28.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Lithuanian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Khairul Islam
- In-App Purchases
- premium monthly $2.99
- Upgrade To PRO $2.99