You love to discover, navigate and record new bike routes? No matter if you're riding a mountain bike, cross bike, e-bike or road bike - the free Bikemap app helps you navigate the latest and greatest cycling paths and inspires you with over 4 million routes worldwide - voice navigation included. Bikemap assists you on all of your cycling adventures!
All features at a glance:
• Navigate from A to B with stopovers
• Intelligent voice navigation — online and offline
• Offline Routes and Navigation: Save all routes and maps offline (Premium)
• Explore over 4 million cycling routes in over 100 countries
• Track your rides with your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch
• A variety of map styles: Basic, 3D, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap and Night Mode (Premium)
• Route optimization for road and mountain bikes (Premium)
• Find POIs in your area directly on the map (restrooms, bike rentals, workshops etc.)
• Get access to routes of more than 2 million Bikemap users
• Find the most popular cycling routes nearby
THE MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ROUTE AT A GLANCE
See important POIs like bicycle rentals, repair shops, charging stations for your e-bike and parking areas directly on the map.
Next to the actual navigation of your route, you can also see the current speed, distance and duration of your tour during your ride without having to use your phone. With just one additional tap, you get access to ascent, descent and altitude of your current ride.
THE PERFECT CYCLING TRACKS FOR YOUR ROUTE
Search for your destination and filter by length, bike and route type as well as sort by relevance, popularity, length and ascent to find the perfect route that fits your cycling needs. Get access to official routes like Eurovelo, Pacific Coast Route, TransAmerica Trail, Mississippi River Trail and many more.
THE BEST CYCLING NAVIGATION
Whether you’re on a mountain bike, road bike, e-bike, cross bike or city bike — the Bikemap navigation brings you safely from A to B. Our cycling app is always right by your side, online, offline and worldwide.
No worries in case you took a wrong turn - the Bikemap navigation will bring you back on track. Get all information regarding your route like distance and elevation in real-time, and use the app as your biking computer.
Your training and ride will be tracked and synched with your Bikemap profile to show the community what you’ve been up to, but in case you want to keep it private, you can turn this option off anytime. The app also supports HealthKit.
EXPLORE 4 MILLION ROUTES IN OVER 100 COUNTRIES
Get to know the most beautiful cycling tracks and regions worldwide! The Bikemap community offers cycling routes in countries like UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and many more.
BIKEMAP PREMIUM - START YOUR 7-DAY TRIAL NOW
Get the full cycling experience with Bikemap Premium:
• Offline Maps & Navigation: Download maps and routes and ride offline anywhere in the world.
• Bike Type-Optimized Routing: Optimize the routing for your bike type.
• Advanced Cycling Maps: 3D, Night mode, OpenCycleMap, OpenStreetMap
Try out all Premium features for free! Bikemap Premium will be active on all of your devices after creating an account.
The payment will be charged through your iTunes account. Your free trial will be automatically renewed to a paid subscription if you don't cancel it at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period (the same is valid for an ongoing subscription). Any unused free trial time will be forfeited when purchasing Premium. You can cancel your Bikemap Premium subscription anytime during the current subscription period by turning off auto-renewal in your iTunes account settings.
Terms of Service: https://www.bikemap.net/en/terms-of-service/
You have questions? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
• New: Dark Mode for your Bikemap app! All iOS 13 users are now able to activate it. We recommend using this mode especially in surroundings with bad lighting.
• New: Apple Sign In - you can now create a Bikemap account by using your Apple ID.
• New: Siri Shortcuts are here! Start your next ride with the help of Siri in a matter of seconds.
• New: You fell and need help? Our new Fall Detection sets off an alarm sound, in case you need assistance. Activate now!
• New: Thanks to the AR mode, you can now project your map directly onto your living room table.
• Improved: We fixed minor bugs for you.
You're enjoying the latest Bikemap version? Share the love and make sure to rate the Bikemap app in the App Store!
We are constantly working on improving your experience and would be happy to receive your valuable feedback via email@example.com. Let’s keep making the app better together! Enjoy your next ride with the Bikemap app.
Happy Cycling! :-)
Ratings and Reviews
Let’s see CURRENT Reviews!
Was sent email to ‘go premium’ so checked out Reviews: All are Ancient! Also Responses from ‘Astrid’ are all basically the same making it appear like no one has used this in Months/Years! Before I plunk-down my hard-earned cash I want to know what RECENT Experiences are! Keep going, I NEED something like this and I wish you well!
Developer Response ,
Hi there! Our main user base is European, that's why you don't see a whole lot of ratings in your US App Store yet, but we'd really appreciate you taking the time to have a look at the app and see for yourself if it meets your expectations. You can always reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any questions. We can't wait to hear what you think! Happy Cycling! Christin & Bikemap-Team
Good app, but lacks fearures
I really think this is a good app. It also is a very good idea. Navigation is helpful, it's nice to get personalized routes based on the bikes you haver. I just think this app would be even better if it could track statistics of how many miles/kilometres you go, etc.
Sadly, location services don't work too well, me recording a route looks totally different than the one I really drive.
Also, I can't follow people like the video indicates, and the interface in the above photos are different than mine.
All in all, this is a great app, sadly lacks some features and needs better location services.
I hear a new version of this app will be released soon, I'm very excited for that. I also contacted support, I really recommend them, they are very nice and helpful.
Developer Response ,
Hi Leno, thank you very much for your kind feedback. Version 10.12.0 including the new route planner is already available for you. We are constantly working on improving the app and adding new functions and will consider your points for further development. Improved statistics will be added in the near future. A major update on our app store will also be released very soon - new video & screenshots to match the latest updates. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with email@example.com to let us know about your wishes anytime! Best regards & Happy Cycling 💙🚲 Astrid & Bikemap team
Their available routes arnt always the best way to go but it’s a reference
Simple app and installed tracking of route, speed, and time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your rating! 🚲 Happy Cycling, Your Bikemap team
- Bikemap GmbH
- 160.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Bikemap GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Bikemap Premium yearly $29.99
- Bikemap Premium monthly $4.99
- Bikemap Premium 3 Months $8.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.