Catalog and organize library or book collection on multiple virtual bookshelves.
Track your reading progress and maintain a wishlist of books you want to read.
Discover great new reads and share book recommendations.
Bookshelf is a free service with a sleek, functional and user-friendly interface.
BOOK CATALOG FOR YOUR LIBRARY
- Add books using fast and easy to use ISBN barcode scanner
- Batch scanner option allows to rapidly scan multiple books at once
- Books can be added using search functionality (title/author/ISBN)
- Old and rare books can be added manually
- Import books from a CSV file generated by other popular book apps
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE BOOK ORGANIZER
- Organize books by creating custom multiple virtual bookshelves
- Create personal notes or add other useful information for books in your collection
- Use search functionality to quickly find books on your shelves
- Sort your books by title, author, number of pages, publication date, etc.
- Use filters to display books you have already read or books that you never got a chance to finish
DISCOVER GREAT BOOKS AND SHARE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS
- Discover bestselling books in over 100 categories (data by Book Depository)
- Rate books to help others to find their next read
- Share your favorite books with your friends on social media or email
- Maintain a wishlist of books you want to read
TRACK YOUR READING PROGRESS
- Easily log how many pages you have read so far and when did you start and finished reading a book
- Get a comprehensive visual report about your reading statistics
NEVER LOSE YOUR DATA
- Your data is securely stored in the cloud
- If you change your device or even a platform, just log in with your username and your data will be there
- You can export data to a CSV file to create your own backup
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Stay in touch with us as new features and improvements are coming!
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bookshelfconcept/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bookshelfapp/
If you have any feedback, questions or issues please email us at:
or visit: https://www.bookshelfapp.info
* Terms of service: https://www.bookshelfapp.info/terms-of-use.html
Option to search in your notes and quotes. Continuous improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The App I’ve Been Searching For
A few months ago, I downloaded five or six different apps all for the purpose of helping me organize my reading. I wanted to sort books by 1) what I was currently reading, 2) what I intended to read soon, 3) books I’d read in the recent past, and 3) a backlog of books, mostly nonfiction, that I found interesting or helpful in some way. I also wanted to sort material by either fiction or nonfiction, and I wanted an app that was easy and intuitive to use, that would allow me flexibility in how I catalogued my reading.
Within a week, I deleted all the other apps I downloaded, except for this one. This one was the obvious keeper. Checked every box. I’ll be using it for years, maybe forever, as long as it remains free. Awesome app. (Side note: If I ever streamline my phone and delete all my extraneous, time-wasting apps, I will not be deleting this one.)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for such an amazing review! You've made our day 🙂📚
I love this app as it has many features I can’t find on similar apps. I enjoy being able to keep track of all my books, reading progress, etc. I gave the app 5 stars as it is fairly new but there are a few things I think they could add that would improve the experience for all.
Adding or editing the amount of pages -
Some books don’t have the same amount of pages listed as my physical copy and it makes it a little tougher to track my progress. Some books don’t even have the amount of pages listed at all. I think a good fix to this would be allow each individual to put in the amount of pages on their own as you would with the price and what not so that it is tailored to each individuals books/preferences.
Allowing the option to organize by reading progress-
It is hard to track my reading progress with certain books as I add new books to my bookshelf. For example, I am reading a book right now and it’s all the way at the bottom with my older books. I think any books in the process being read should be at the top and ordered by the amount of progress (e.g. 60%, 10%, etc.)
Even without these additions, it is still a very good app that I would recommend to others.
Very happy with this App!
Just downloaded today and I LOVE it so far!!! I’ve needed this for years to help manage my extensive book library (over the years I’ve accidentally bought multiple copies of books solely because I couldn’t remember if I already had it or not!).
I’m cataloguing both my personal and educational books and putting them on “shelves” (lists). I’m also adding “tags” (or categories) so I can easily find what I’m looking for. For example a cookbook might be on the “Cookbook” shelf but tagged as “Christmas” and “Desserts”; a children’s book might be on the “School Counseling Books” shelf but also tagged “Big Feelings Groups”, “Anger”, and “Coping Skills”.
So far, the app is free (no in-app purchases), ad-free, and I think you can add as many books as you’d like. Win-Win-Win! Thank you to the developers!!!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Great to hear that you're enjoying our app. You're correct, Bookshelf app is free, ad-free and the is no book limit.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Damir Juretic
- 72.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Damir Juretic
- In-App Purchases
- Bookshelf (1 Year) $12.49
- Bookshelf (1 Month) $1.49