Brosix is a cross-platform secure team instant messaging solution specifically built for teams, groups, companies and corporations. The Brosix app brings this secure team communication to your mobile device, allowing you to stay connected on the go. The app comes with a full range of features that allow you to securely communicate and collaborate with your team from anywhere.
Use Brosix to:
- Keep in touch with your team wherever you are with text chat and chat rooms
- Never miss a message with offline messages and push notifications
- Securely send and receive pictures and photos
- Organize your team members into custom groups
- Send and receive geo locations with your contacts
- Keep track of your communication with local chat history
- Add or remove contacts directly from the app
- Access your messages on multiple devices
- Start a conversation on your phone and finish it from your tablet or laptop
** IMPORTANT NOTE **
Users of BRX.WORLD, please select "Personal" when asked. Other users, please consult your network administrator for the proper network number.
Improved work with the iOS Share menu.
New features from the previous update:
- Improved User Interface and application performance.
- Brosix App is now in the Share menu, so you can easily share content from other apps
- Large emoticons to clearly express emotions
- Mute Push Notifications. Now you can mute Push Notifications from one contact, or for all your contacts. You can mute them for a hour, for a day, or forever.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Our company just started using this app service. I am completely shocked. This has to be the worst app on the market. No auto correct. No settings. Constantly logs me out. What is the point. Even the desktop software is so old it's almost better to hand out my cell phone number. And don't try to use both at the same time because that will get you nowhere fast. Thank God I didn't have to pay for this!
I really like the feel of the new app and appreciate the fact that you can now be signed into multiple devices at one time. However, one thing that didn’t transfer over from the previous version that was extremely helpful is being able to see if someone is online, away or busy.
Needs copy and paste function
I like this app but only thing that I can think it would be better would be able to add a copy and paste ability. Be able to copy messages already posted and be able to paste messages to send
Developer Response ,
We've just released a new Brosix app with Copy & Paste ability. Please go to App Store to update or click this link to install it
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.