Bubble Crackle is a very addictive game with a lot of variety where you have to beat your high score by popping bubbles on the screen. You can just play for fun or strategize in this endless game. Match at least two bubbles of the same color to pop them. The larger the group of bubbles is and the bigger are your points.
- 16 game modes with multi-level and single-level
* Classic, Shift, MegaShift, Continuous, Limit : Reach the target or beat your best score
* Blitz : Get as many points as possible in 60 seconds
* Arcade : Do not let the bubbles fill the screen
* Ice, Fish, Starfish : Get extra points by removing those elements
* Survival + : The bubbles not removed at the end of a level become indestructible unless you use a power
- 5 kinds of power to place where you want
- Challenge your friends with Game Center
- Let you listen to your music on iTunes and create playlist
- With or without selection
- Automatic saving
- Optimization for iPhone X
- Optimization for iPad Pro 11
- The orientation of iPads is now in portrait to simplify the optimization of iPad Pro without button
- Fixed a bug with the music
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hi my name is dan I love your game, I play it quite often, I wish you people would create a new sub game called zen where if you couldn’t tap any more bubbles a new board would be created and also zen 2 where you would have rounds instead of continuous and each new round the point values would go up every new round, say you have like 10 points or so for taping 3 bubbles then in the 2nd round 20 points for matching 3 bubbles and so on and so forth YOU get the the idea! So I just wanted to let you know what I think of your games, thanks a lot
Your player in Grand Rapids Michigan, dan
I love it
This game is so addictive and I really love the modes my favorite
Mode is S survival and I was just playing it earlier but I don’t think it has enough modes I want you to add these modes intermediate, expert, master and I want expert and master to have red,orange,yellow,green,blue,purple I want the order of the modes to be easy,medium,intermediate,hard,expert,master the game would be so much funner if it had those details and there are only 3 modes in the game and If it had those details there would be 6 modes
Fun, and pay once and done
I appreciate apps that have free trials, and then let you pay a small fee to keep playing, instead of looking for constant $$$ thru in-app purchases to keep going. This is fun, with a bunch of options to play. Nothing super flashy, but doesn’t look cheap either. Thanks for selling the game the way you do. I’ll continue to support games like this!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Christopher Legare Roussel
- 41.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Christopher Legare Roussel
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.