*Featured in Bloomberg, Mashable, The Independent, The Wall Street Journal, The CBC, BNN and The Beaverton*
Join the world’s fastest growing community of people trading clothing, plants, accessories, furniture and more.
Get started on Bunz today by posting something you haven’t used lately!
How to Bunz:
- Post things you have to offer and let other people know what you’re looking for
- Chat to discuss your trade offer and arrange a meetup
- Exchange friendly reviews after your trade is complete
- See new posts in your city in a chronological feed
- Search using keywords and filter by distance
- Chat about your trade and arrange a meetup
- Find things you love and use things you no longer want to get them
- Meet great people in your city
- See past reviews and ratings of the person you are meeting
- Meet at official trading zones in your neighbourhood
Over 150,000 people have already started using Bunz to declutter their homes and change the way we think about consumption. What are you waiting for?
Questions? See help.bunz.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m new to BUNZ and like it but I have some feedback. I really think BUNZ could be a good fit for me and my family as we are struggling financially and this could help me get affordable stuff like when I move to my new apartment or when my phone breaks and I need a new one. You know. Emergencies like that. But like Uber I think there is some risks involved. While meeting new people is a way to bring a community together there’s also stranger danger. I’ve heard horror stories about Uber and that’s why I think the feature that lets you rate drivers and riders is helpful. It lets you get a feel of whether the person is safe or professional or whatever. I’m not sure because I’m new, but I think you have to meet the people in person to make the trade? There should be something like Uber where you can rate each other to help each other get a feel if the person is safe or not. Just a suggestion. Or maybe there’s another way to make BUNZ safer. Idk. 🤷🏻♀️
Great eco-friendly, minimalist app
I am trying to declutter to improve both my mental health and my environmental footprint, and this app helps me do that. I have been able to gain items that I will actually use while having very minimal environmental impact, and I have been able to give items that I do not need a better home. The area I’m in doesn’t have a ton of users yet but I’m hoping this app will gain more momentum soon!
I like it
First of all, I think the most recent comment before me is definitely someone from the company. I see nobody has really reviewed this app in a while, and I just joined and and had a few different experiences.
In San Francisco it would be nice if they had more shops to spend the BTZ. But I find myself excited to look for things to trade because it’s nice to declutter, and you can save tons of money or find something really valuable to you.
It is pretty easy to message people and if you live in the city there isn’t more than 10-20 posts a day yet but it has been easy to meet with people downtown so far.
Curiosity, generosity, and respect is what this app is built on and that’s what I’ve seen so far.
- Shufl Inc
- 243.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Artifact Labs Incorporated
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.