CamFind - powered by CloudSight.ai Image Recognition API
Search the Physical World™
CamFind, the world's first successful mobile visual search engine, allows you to search for anything on your mobile device just by taking a picture.
Over 3 million users love CamFind!
* Internet Search Results
* Related/Similar Images and Videos
* Price Comparisons and Online Shopping
* Ask Questions and Get Answers about anything
* Local Search Results with Uber and Lyft Compatibilities
* Social Profile and Sharing
* Visual Reminders
* Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Email, and Text
* Ability to upload and save images to or from Camera Roll
* QR and Barcode Scanner
* Language Translator
* Voice Search
* Text Search
* VoiceOver compatible
* And much more…
Download CamFind now to experience mobile search like never before.
AS SEEN ON
* USA TODAY
* Cult of Mac
* And many more…
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CloudSight, Inc. is a Los Angeles-based tech company that specializes in visual cognition and understanding. CloudSight delivers the most superior and state-of-the-art image recognition solution to people and companies around the world.
Just a few changes for CamFind 5.0.8...
* We've removed some obsolete code that was just taking up space.
* We've added more monitoring and tracking code to let our development team know when CamFind crashes or does unexpected things so we can fix bugs faster.
* Finally, we heard you loud and clear, and we appreciate your feedback. We’ve pinpointed a few issues in how CamFind’s images are captioned and we’ve gone ahead and fixed those. You should now see significant improvements to the captioning of pictures you take in CamFind!
Enjoy CamFind 5.0.8!
Ratings and Reviews
Not sure why this has a low rating
This blew my mind, it even recognized a contemporary abstract painting by an unknown artist that hangs in our apartment as an abstract painting, whereas other image-recognition software I’ve tried out either just gives up or gets weird/obscure ones like that hilariously wrong. It even detected that a generic black sweater I was wearing in a photo was a man’s sweater (my boyfriend’s; I’m a girl), though I guess it saw I was a girl and switched the results to “woman” at the last moment. Anyway I’m really impressed. Great tool for consumers and those just generally curious about the objects around them in the world.
Very first version was great- Now its Pure Garbage!
The very first versions of this app worked great and were very Accurate. Now its garbage and not worth using.
The app can no longer even get the simplest of objects correct even when the object has its name and function printed on it.
The object recognition engine seems to have gotten a lobotomy
since its first versions and miss-identifies the type of object most of the time now. Text recognition seems to be completely missing or so messed up that it is now nonfunctional.
The old version recognized any text on the object and used that info along with its object recognition and was able to obtain very accurate descriptions of the object including brand names and accurate function along with pertinent search link suggestions for similar objects.
The current version of this app no longer functions with any semblance of accuracy or repeatability. Pure junk now!
Recently I was trying to search a specific object. So I searched the Apple App Store and discovered "CamFind". This App unfortunately could not specifically pinpoint my object which ended up being a roofing nail that is actually used in a roofing nail gun. However I started using the App which utilizes your phone camera to identify other things and it is about 98-99% full proof, right down to make and model numbers. It also gives you places where items are purchased. It can be absolutely amazing and extremely handy.
- Cloudsight, Inc.
- 104.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 CloudSight Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.